Prologue

Crystal blinked fearfully as she stared at the creature in front of her. Her heart raced and her consciousness scolded her. How stupid could she be? Running out of her house in the middle of the night just because she fell out with her parents. Now she was in the middle of the woods alone with some creature with blood red eyes, sharp fangs, and awfully long claws dripping with blood.
   " Run." She told herself but she couldn't move. She just couldn't move her damn legs.
" You need to feed, what are you waiting for?" A voice in Orion's head said with a snarl.
The sky was ominously filled with clouds and the moon was red. Her obsidian eyes were filled with fear but  stupidly, she moved forward. " What're you waiting for? Feed on her."
" Crystal run!" She ignored her rational self as she moved closer to the monster. The next minute, he appeared in front of her and he held her neck. He bared his fangs out in readiness to feed on her but then, he felt drawn to her. Her eyes, her long black hair and her cute pink lips. Her cute pink lips.
He lowered his head and he kissed her fiercely. The wind blew loudly and the sound of rustling leaves followed. For the first time in decades, an unbelievable thing happened. His claws retracted and his thirst for blood was quenched.