Prologue

It was a normal day, or so they thought...

Everyone had gathered in the great hall to have a hearty breakfast. The gryffindor table was talking loudly as usual. The Slytherins were glaring daggers at the gryffindorks, as they are their breakfast in perfect discipline and decorum.

The Hufflepuffs were talking to each other in hushed voices. They were ever so kind to not disturb their Slytherin neighbours and have a merry breakfast at the same time. All the ravenclaws had their nose buried in a book, lost in their own world.

Suddenly the doors of the great hall were open to reveal Fleamont and Euphemia Potter. "Oh boys, what have we done now" Asked Euphemia, pacing towards her two sons. "We didn't do anything mother" said James.

The doors of the great hall opened once again to reveal Orian and Wallburga black, Cygnus and Druella Black, Lord and Lady Lestrange, Rudolphus and Bellatrix lestrange, Abarax Malfoy and his wife, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa black, Andromeda black, Callista Black and Ted tonks.

"Ah great! A family reunion" said Sirius, with not even an ounce of glee. "Oh please! You are no family, you blood traitor!" Shrieked Wallburga, who was angered by the mere sight of him. "Calm down Wallburga" ordered Orion coolly.

Wallburga simply huffed. "May I ask why you are here?" Asked dumbledore calmly. "What is the meaning of this Albus!" Cried Cygnus Black. Druella Black, his wife stepped forward. "We recieved this note with your signature stating that our presence was required" she said.

"How peculiar!" Dumbledore wondered. Cygnus could be heard grumbling while Druella rolled her eyes at the old man. Suddenly, a note fell in professor Mcgonagall's lap. She got up and read the note out loud.

We are so sorry for the disturbance and inconvenience, but this had to be done. All of you must aware of the up coming war, but there is going to be a second wizarding war.

There were gasps all around the great hall. Outrageous cries could be heard from some of the students while the others (cough) (cough) Slytherins (cough) simply raised their brows. Mcgonagall silenced them all and continued reading.

There is going to be a lot of loss due to the second wizarding war. And to prevent that we have sent a stack of 7 movies. These movies contain the future of each of you present here.

On cue, seven movies appeared in the great hall, or should we say a movie theatre. For the great hall had changed completely. The four long tables were removed and replaced by couches and bean bags.

Time will pause the moment you a start watching these movies. A one hour break will be there between every movie.

With hope,
H.J.P, H.J.G, R.B.W, O.R.B, F.L.P, A.M.P, D.L.M, A.C.L and A.L

"Well, I guess we should start watching the movies" said dumbledore. Everyone in the great hall immediately got comfortable while they started the movie. The title flashed before their eyes.

Harry Potter And The Philosophers Stone