CHAPTER 4 (The lights..talk?")

It was a crisp Wednesday morning at Hawkins High School and Cheryl Blossom was just waking up. She had been up late the night before, Partying at Harribgtons place. As she looked at her alarm clock, she realized she had overslept and only had limited time to get ready and make it to school.

As she arrived at school, she could see students rushing to get to class. Cheryl knew she didn't have much time, so she picked up her pace and headed towards her first class.

Just as she reached her classroom, the bell rang, signaling the start of class. Cheryl quickly took her seat and tried to catch her breath. The teacher gave her a stern look, but Cheryl just rolled her eyes and apologized for being late.

After the class ended, Cheryl made her way to her next class, still feeling a little frazzled. As she walked, she bumped into her friends Maria and Rory. They both greeted her with a warm smile and asked her how her morning had been so far.

Cheryl sighed and told them about her chaotic morning and how she had overslept. Maria and Rory laughed and told her not to worry, as they had also been running late.

It was lunchtime at Hawkins High School and the cafeteria was buzzing with students chatting and laughing. Steve Harrington and his girlfriend Nancy were sitting at their usual table with their friends Tommy and Carol. They were all enjoying their meals and catching up on the latest gossip.

As they were talking, Carol suddenly blurted out, 'Hey, Nancy, did you and Steve have some fun last night?' Nancy blushed and looked at Steve with a mix of embarrassment and amusement. Steve rolled his eyes and replied, 'Come on, Carol, you know we don't talk about that stuff in public.'

But Tommy joined in and teased, 'Oh, come on, Stevie boy don't be shy. We all know you and Nancy love screwing each other.' Nancy sighed and looked down embarassed.

Nora One of Carols Friends had been working on phtography with Johnathan byers,she glanced at some photos johnathan had hung up.

Her eyes widened in shock. They were of Cheryl Blossom and Nancy Wheeler, two of the most popular girls in school, posing in various suggestive poses. Nora couldn't believe what she was seeing. She quickly Ran out of the room.

After School,Steve was waiting in the parking lot with his friends at his side,he snatched johnthans camera and scrolled through the photos. To his horror, he saw not only pictures of him and his friends, but also intimate moments between him and Nancy.

Enraged, Steve threw the camera to the ground and accused Johnathan of being a stalker,Johnathan defended himself by saying he was looking for his brother.

Just then, Cheryl Blossom, another popular girl at school, approached them, noticing the commotion. She asked what was going on and Steve angrily told her about Johnathan's obsession with them.

Cheryl's expression turned from curiosity to concern as she saw the hurt and anger in Steve's eyes. She then noticed a picture of herself on the camera and her face turned red with shock and embarrassment. She had no idea that Johnathan had been taking photos of her as well.

Without hesitation, Cheryl slapped Johnathan and called him a creepy perv.

Mike Wheeler and his friends,Dustin,Lucus Had been searching for will byers,eleven had waited for mike to return from school.

'I can feel him. We have to go now,' Eleven replied, her eyes filled with determination.

The group quickly grabbed their bikes and followed Eleven to the Byers house. As they arrived, they saw police cars and ambulances heading to the Quarry.

The group chased behind them until they made a stop.

'Is that Will?' Lucas asked, his voice trembling.

'I don't know, but we have to find out,' Dustin said, his voice filled with concern.

'We have to hide,' Dustin whispered.

The group quickly hid behind an ambulance trying to stay out of sight. They watched as the police and medics took a body away. It was a heartbreaking sight for the kids, but they were horrifed to see that it was Will.

Suddenly, Mike's eyes fell on Eleven. He was angry and hurt. 'You lied to us, Eleven. You said Will was here and alive, but Instead it was His dead body. How could you do this to us?' he shouted, tears welling up in his eyes.

Eleven looked at Mike, her eyes filled with guilt and sorrow. 'I didn't lie. I felt Will's presence here, but maybe I was wrong,' she said, her voice trembling.

Joyce Byers paced back and forth in her living room, her nerves on edge as she waited for Jim Hopper to return. The police chief had called her earlier, telling her that they had found a body in the Quarry that belonged to her son, Will.

Joyce refused to believe it, insisting that Will was still alive and that she could talked to him through the lights.

Hopper's heart ached for her. He knew that she was grasping at straws, trying to hold on to any shred of hope she could find. But he also knew that he couldn't just tell her to let go of that hope. He had done the same when his daughter had passed away.

'I know it's hard to accept, Joyce,' he said softly, placing a hand on her shoulder. 'But sometimes, we see things that aren't really there. Our mind plays tricks on us, trying to ease the pain.'

Joyce looked at Hopper, her eyes filled with confusion. 'No.. No! Hopp you dont understand?'

Hopper took a deep breath, reliving the painful memories of his daughter's death. 'When my daughter died, I saw her everywhere. I heard her voice, I felt her presence. But it wasn't real, it was just my mind trying to cope with the pain.

Johnathan Byers was more angry than hurt ' Mom..Hes gone Your seeing things Please' he begged.