Prologue

As when supreme god Sol when it shattered 12,000 years ago, resulting advent was exlied by the heralds who were superior than him, some time during previous cycle, a sacred mech created from the core remains of the supreme god Sol, known as helios, advent then piloting the helios after he was exlied by some three heralds, since he has holding grudge against three in charge, so it's evident that mech can fly that light years away, as advent begins operating and typing on pliot cockpit computer and the monologue dialogue said: "... This isn't right, I need to do something with these three, so I guess, I usually hold grudge against them..., as a herald, I can't recreate the Supreme God Sol, after was being shattered and being destroyed was well, all I need is to require the the spheres, prodigium, black sun, 'the eternal lives' and finally helios, that's need all I need to..." alarm emerged from the cockpit computer appears,"!, what!?, unidentified Entity from another dimension..!, couldn't be that creature from these dimensional gates, so it opens a wormhole..!?, it reads conrus, the devour of the nibrus!?"

Advent encounters a mysterious wormhole like snake creature called conrus, the devour of the nibrus, attacks advent and his mech helios, but advent using helios mech and avoids from conrus's powerful energy blast, advent uses helios, creating blaz...

Advent encounters a mysterious wormhole like snake creature called conrus, the devour of the nibrus, attacks advent and his mech helios, but advent using helios mech and avoids from conrus's powerful energy blast, advent uses helios, creating blazing like ball known as lumenscent eclipse and then begin chanting "light... Hope.. Future... Joy..., lumenscent eclipse!!!", firing it like a darts of a ball at conrus, the devour of the nibirus, causing its burn and its scales, then it screams in agony, "did it work?, what!?", conrus begins little speak, it  regenerate it's scales and then attacks advent and the helios, though his attack didn't work, and include it regenerates it's scales and the body, using skill and it speaks saying 'serpantiaflare!!!..", it what appear it speaks and fires a huge blast at advent and the helios causing the helios itself to explode, as if with no sells of advent's attack and it then promptly trashes the helios.

" augh!!!!", advent then screams as the helios began to exploded and then fell off into deep space transporting to dimensional gate the real world, advent noticed a emergency hologram and it says the helios begins landing on the ionian sea by crashing into the ocean, landing on the sky like a shooting star.

Meanwhile, a female bard named minrian nativitia proesdrevo or minri for short, while sitting on fountain of poseidon, playing with lyre and its beautiful tune, she looks around and saw a star thinking meteor that landed on the heavens and sounded it has crashed helios itself, advent uses escaped cockpit landed on ocean, bustling and then trembling on the escaped cockpit fell on the ground, advent flew the sky and then, he was knocked unconsciousness on the ground, hearing the sound of the explosion, minri then hurries and went home as she leaves the lyre, rushed went to ionua beach, she saw someone knocked unconscious while being injured, minri has no choice but to carrying him in her arms and went home, minri then nurses him back to health, after some few or 12 days, advent wakes up from his nightmare, wearing with tunic clothing, noticing someone sitting beside on the chair and said: "hey, have you wounds healed?", "who are you?" advent said in a hoarse voice, "hmm, me?, I am minrian nativitia proesdrevo, call me minri, I am a flower seller and a lyre musician and about you?", "I am... Advent", "advent?, what a nice name", "you came out of nowhere?", "huh?" advent slightly blushed and dumbfound on minri's question, that it seems have a cross path conversation, "seems so, I don't quite remember, when you came, a sky like a landing star, instantly, so hasn't meet you, first the time, can you? It's easier that you cannot remember, from the inside, I am kinda somewhere in a bottom of my heart" "... Heart?", "yes, your heart beating like a rhythm symphony nerver seen thoughtlessly, like a wind blows from the sky", "a heart... Hmm?, it feels like you sympathised towards me, minri, you are only person who treated kindly, your personality is compassion and gentler than I thought, I guess", (chuckled), "you are right!, I can't argue with that, advent, it's lot only fun and that means you are lover or something, I forgot tell you this, nice to meet you... Advent"
Advent slightly just smiled and said "nice to meet you too, minri", minri asks advent to take her hand as she pleases, advent seems to be awkward, he then takes minri's hand as if like a romantic holding hand.