I'm sorry pregzai kun! 😫

You and dazai (or should I say pregzai 😏) have been in a relationship for about 2 years now. Just a few months ago you moved in together because dazai said he was hor- I mean he wanted to have wholesome interactions with each other. Last night you said people should normalize "being evil and having gay sex" but uh let's just say dazai just took that.... too seriously 😒. (You losers don't get smut who tf do you think I am)

It was the morning after well Y'know....I'm trying keep this shit pg or whatever. You woke up and dazai was throwing up in the toi toi where that snake bit your ass one time. You just hear the same "BLEH GAGAGgaaggagag RARARARARAR THHHHHHHHHHHHJ NGH GRRRR" noises while he's throwing up cuz he's a little bitch who never shuts up. You slowly and cutely get out of bed while burping softly. You walk over to him and say "did I stick my fingers too far up your ass last night or some shit⁉️ STOP FUCKIN THROWING UP!"

Dazai just kept throwing up making the same " GGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA GRRRRR BLEH" noises as always. "BOY TF DID I DO TO YOU LAST NIGHT FOR YOU TO ACT LIKE THIS!? YOU SICK OR SOME SHIT!?" After awhile that bitchboy dazai finally stops throwing up and says "yo can we go to Costco I need a preg test" you stand there with a shocked face HOW TF DID YOU GET DAZAI PREGNANT HES A MOTHERFUCKING MAN WITH A DICK AND EVERYTHING IS THIS THE OMEGAVERSE OR SOME SHIT!? All that you managed to get out your mouth was "I'm sorry pregzai kun! 😰😫"

Authors note or whatever dawg idk: if you bitches want more chapters you need to beg because this is torture to me