~'Prologue'~

(This story is a collab with @-shark_jaws- so each chapter is written by either me or her and edited by the person who didn't write it. it will be stated who wrote it and edited it at the end. Btw. the book is only on my account her wattpad is having difficulties with publishing stories)
! Characters may act different !

|Bandi's Pov|
I sit by the ledge of the wooden house window, up high in the cold mountains, I was freezing causing me to shiver slightly from the cold air. But that didn't matter.
All I could think about was... what happened. The rage in his eyes.
The random violence. The screaming. The blood. The pain of watching a sword slash across my friends skin.. It pains me to even think about it...

Everyone thankfully made it out alive.
Some badly injured.
I was lucky enough to only get a few bruises and some little open scars.
My wounds don't run deep though...
They still hurt. It still hurts.. the pain to remember it...
The envy in one's eyes as they pick up their sword and slash my friends arm as I just looked up at him with cowardly expression, fear in my eyes. Blood bleeding from friends my arm...

I could've protected him. And others. But I just froze like a small weak coward.. I bang my hand on the wall in anger. Disappointed in myself. I grit my teeth. looking at the burned down crisp blocks below, some structure still standing, random blown up holes everywhere, that used to be our village. Now it's almost all gone. In a matter of 1 day, not even actually.

As I look down at the burnt and blown up village. My thought keep having flashed backs. This all happened because of some stupid sword... Just because of it's 'power' I mean yeah power is great to have but if you've learned anything from Ku-fu Panda 3 is that too much power is very, VERY bad.

I sigh getting off the windowsill and head over to the kitchen to get something to eat.
I decide to eat some bread, slowly, taking small bites as I stares into space, my thoughts wondering around in my head.
I some what blame myself for what happened.. The major injury of my friend... And the split of the server... Maybe not the server one but my friends pain could come close..

[FLASHBACK]
I run fast, towards my house locking myself in there, while yelling from people is heard outside, mostly from Liger, Doni, Bionic and Lynix.
They were arguing. I had just connect to the server to find this.

Rage was watching from afar and god knows where the others are, I just listen to the yelling... Jeez. I hope everyone will be fine, as the yelling continues, I looked through my windows to see Kiply trying to destroy a sword, while Lynix, Liger and Bionic are stopping her, trying to take the sword. What's so special about a dumb sword? My thoughts wonder what the sword is and why it's so special... Suddenly Rage comes out of no where and grabs it running away with it fast, as the others try to catch up, I watch the scene, getting a feeling like someone is watching me...

"You ok?" A voice asks as I spin around to see, Renn, Thank god, someone I can actually trust on this dam server, Renn was quite new, I don't know him too well but I know him enough to count him as a sane trustful person. Maybe even a friend.

"I'm fine. Thanks Renn... But what's happening?" I ask curiously, I wanted to know what happened. I have so many questions. Like what's that sword? Why are people yelling? Why is the village burning down? AND WHO THE HELL STARTED IT!? My thoughts were practically yelling at me to ask the questions me and my mind wanted answered but I stay silent and waited for Renn to hopefully answer the question.

"Well. The sword they were trying to get is a very powerful sword, it overrun some of there heads, that's why some of them are either trying to destroy it or trying to get it. And what I've heard from Rage and Doni, the sword has an evil mind controlling spirit inside of it, and if your too weak to resist than it will take your mind. Leaving you watching all the horrible things it will do to the people you love, and you can't do anything to stop it." Renn explains sending a shiver down my spine, getting a very bad feeling about this.