Day 1....

To start off with, even if you haven't seen the show you will catch on quite quickly to what is going on. You will get 4 or 3 choices to pick from, depending on what you pick you may survive or be killed. Some of the choices will go to different question numbers so for example if you pick choices 3 it may say go to question 6 and continue reading.

~~~

(1) It was an normal day, the sun was out with little bits of clouds scattered around the sky. People out in their gardens soaking up the sun, but you where inside your house listening to music while reading your book. You liked the sun but couldn't really stand the heat for to long. While you were listening to your music you didn't hear the screams of your neighbours. After finishing a chapter in your book you decided to go and open a window in the living room to let in some fresh air, you notice all your neighbours had gone but the young man next door who lived with his girlfriend and her mother, was out stand but what freaked you out the most was that one of his legs were broken and you could see the bone sticking out. Do you...

(A) Stick your head out the window and shout, to ask if he's all right

(B) Go outside and walk over to him and ask if he needs any help

(C) Go running screaming to him to see if he's okay

(D) Go and call an ambulance, instead of going to see if he's okay

If you picked A continue reading, if D move to question 3, If you picked either B or C you died because you went over to him not knowing he would attack you.

(2) Opening the window further you lean out the window and shout "HEY MAX! YOU ALL RIGHT?". He slowly turn round, you let out a high pitch squeal as he slowly makes his was over with his bloody ripped face and broken leg. You quickly close and lock the window. You run to the phone and try and call and ambulance but can't get through. You start to panic but the banging on your door stops you but makes you even more frightened.

You run towards the door to lock it but once you reached the door the noise stopped, running into the kitchen you grab a rolling pin, you head back over to the door. Do you...

(A) Look out the spy hole of your door to see where he has gone

(B) Run over to the window and peak through the blinds.

(C) Open the door without looking about and go outside

If you picked A go to question 4 , if B go to question 5, if you picked C you would be dead because you didn't check your surroundings to see if he was gone or not.

(3) After staring at Max for a couple of minuets, you notice that he is covered in blood and has what looks like a broken leg but you are not sure. You think to yourself if you should either go out to see if he is okay or just phone for an ambulance. The second choice seemed better to you because you didn't know exactly what was wrong and if you could help, so you made your way over to the phone and called for and ambulance but you couldn't get through.

You hear a low grumbling noise coming from outside, you make your way over to the window to see that Max has moved over to the front of your house, you started to panic so you slowly reached out to close your window but you caught the attention of Max, which made him come closer to your house and to your window. Closing it quickly you run behind the sofa.

After a while he seemed to get bored at the window and moved to the door.You start to panic but the banging on your door stops you but makes you even more frightened.

You run towards the door to lock it but once you reached the door the noise stopped, running into the kitchen you grab a rolling pin, you head back over to the door. Do you...