Shiratorizawa Academy

~Goshiki's POV~

"I'll never fall in love again" 
That what I told myself one day
Today I start shiratorizawa academy, one of the power houses in Miyagi. I walked into the school, and seeing the many people who are trying to find this classes. I grabbed my schedule out and look for my first class of the day.
.

.

.

12:02pm
I was at lunch, not having anything because I "didn't have an appetite" I sat down at a table by myself and saw this person who came to my table.
It was Yūshō Sagae, a fellow classmate of mine, we talk in introduction since we were all first year here.
"Hey!, you're Goshiki? Right?" "Yeah, you can call me Tsutomu is you want" "oh okay then!"
While he was eating his food, I was doing nothing.
"Soooo, why you choose Shiratorizawa?"
"Because my siblings and mom went there, so why not go? Oh also it a really good school, with good education, plus they have a really good volleyball team." "Ah, I see. I actually really wanna play volleyball but I don't have the skills yet, but I'm trying" "Oh,  cool, if you want, I can train you, I was captain in my volleyball team in middle and elementary school". "Really!?" "Yeah, I don't mind"
"Thanks you!!" "No problem!". We sat there an talk for around 5 minutes until I look over and saw these people. One of them was Ushijima, there was a guy with red uppy hair, it looked kinda weird you asked me. There was a guy who looks picked a porcupine, another who had ginger hair. There was a person who had gray hair, it reminded me of an old man. And there was this person who's had an acute angle bangs. It so fucked up. "Hey what are you looking at. ?"said Sagae. "Those people over there that has weird hair" "oh,  yeah they do have weird lookin hair, but look at us" " Yeah but I have straight bangs and you....you're fine" "thanks"
.

.

.

.
Ah, finally. Class was over and I get to finally get to try out for the volleyball club. I'm hoping I get in the team, and the members are nice.

When I stepped into the gym, everyone looked at me. I lowkey made me feel uncomfortable, but I let just get this tryouts over with. There was many people who was also trying out. "Are you the people who is trying out for the volleyball club?" Said the Coach. He looked old and grumpy, which for some reason kinda pissed me off. "Okay, we're gonna start, tell me what position you want to play in the team". Everyone said what position they wanted to play. Then everyone try out to see if they can make the team.

.

.
"Tomorrow, stop by the gym to see if you get on the team or not." "HAI!" Everyone shouted.

.

.
It was the next day. I ran to the gym, and saw the people who tried out there. Some were, mad, and sad, and the rest were happy that they made it on the team.  I went up and saw name. "Yes!" I said.
.
People including me who got on the team were standing in a row. And the coach introduced us to the members who ere 2nd  and 3rd years. And k recognized them. They were the people who had the weird hair sitting at lunch yesterday.
.
We all introduced ourselves and they introduce themselves too
"I'm Ushijima, a third year"
"I'm Tendo! A third year!"
"Yamagata, also a third year!"
"Ohira or Reon, a third year"
"Semi, also a fellow third year "
"Taichi, a second year"
"Shirabu, a second year"
I got a nice intro of them, they seem nice, but I didn't get my hopes up. "Ok! Now, let get practicing, the inter high volleyball tournament is in 3 months so we need to be prepared of it!"
"HAI!" Everyone replied
I think I'm gonna like this team
.

.

.
Chapter 1: Shiratorizawa Academy end

A/N
God damn that took a while, if it seemed really dry is because I have no idea what I'm doing. Chapter 2 might be a while due to lack of motivation, school, or writer's block. But who knows? See you in cheater 2!