𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

LIGHT DRIFTING, SUN KISSING{WRITTEN BY EMILIA_MIDNIGHTS}

{WRITTEN BY EMILIA_MIDNIGHTS}

LIGHT DRIFTING, SUN KISSING{WRITTEN BY EMILIA_MIDNIGHTS}

THE OMATIKAYA CLAN WAS ALWAYS EXPANDING AND GROWING. Especially after the events with the Na'vi people facing off against the sky people and forcing them off their beautiful planet.

NOT LONG AFTER THE NA'VI PEOPLE'S VICTORY, BORN TO VEPXEL AND YOÄUN WAS THEIR FIRST AND ONLY DAUGHTER, RÄOHÌ. Youngest in a family that already had three sons, it was safe to say that Räohì was well protected and loved by her older brothers, mother and father. At first at least.

THE FAMILY OF FIVE WAS MADE UP WITH HUNTERS. With both the parents being hunters for the clan, and their sons training to eventually join their parents and other adults for hunting parties. So, it was obviously expected for Räohì to follow the rest of her family in the footsteps of becoming a hunter. But following a mishap during her first, and only lesson, in hunting it was decided that Räohì wasn't suited to be a hunter like the rest of her family.

SO INSTEAD, THE YOUNG NA'VI GIRL PICKED UP THE SKILLS AND TEACHINGS TO BECOME A HEALER FOR THE CLAN. Her rapid advancement in the healing skill caught the attention of the clan's tsahìk, Mo'at. The spiritual leader took Räohì under her wing to teach her all the proper techniques used by herself and other skilled healers within the Omatikaya clan.

NATURALLY, WITH RÄOHÌ SPENDING A LOT OF TIME AROUND HIS GRANDMOTHER, NETEYAM WAS QUICKLY INTRODUCED TO THE QUIET GIRL. Despite being polar opposites, the two quickly became best friends. Under her training with Mo'at and her friendship with Neteyam, Räohì was now within the Sully's inner circle, being both well trusted and liked amongst the family. Something Neteyam was constantly teased about by his family.

{INTRODUCING}

RÄOHÌ TE NUYIA VEPXEL'ITE
- PLAYED BY. MADISON BAILEY
❝You believe so?❞