𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗖𝗵.𝟬

іᥒ𝗍r᥆ძᥙᥴіᥒg  : 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 : 𝒁𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝒙 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

іᥒ𝗍r᥆ძᥙᥴіᥒg  :
𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 : 𝒁𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝒙 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗲: Demon : Sorcerer:

𝗔𝗴𝗲: 3000+ : 230

𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: Y/H

𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: H/C

𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲: Nalia

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

(𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾)

𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀: a F/C sceptor/staff that can boost her abilities to the max

𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀: a F/C sceptor/staff that can boost her abilities to the max. Although a sorcerers power come straight from within, and doesn't require any special items or learning, this item draws out her magic at an incredible rate.

 Although a sorcerers power come straight from within, and doesn't require any special items or learning, this item draws out her magic at an incredible rate

𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 Guilt
𝘠/𝘕  𝘓/𝘕
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳

>>>>>>>>>>>

'She'll never find me here!' I thought running away from my sissy, Merlin.

We were playing hide and go seek, and I ran into the forest, far from our town. Me and sissy may look different, but I assure you, we are blood. I am known as the second daughter of Belialuin.

I giggle as i ran and occasionally jumped and floated a bit before dropping to the ground, continuing my sprint.

"Whoa.." I said as i looked at the green trees in aw, they didn't have this in our town.. It was usually dead plants, and weeds everywhere.

I had been a trance as I stopped to stare at all the greenery around me. 'It's all so beautiful.. I wanna see more..' I turned my head back to the path I was running on and stared at all the beautiful life surrounding me.

I smiled and turned my entire body towards the dirt path. I laughed and ran more, eager to see the life everywhere.

"This is.. Great!" I shout, laughing and sprinting forward.

I slightly tripped on a branch and chuckled after regaining my balance. I eventually stopped, as my vision had caught onto a small body of water..

'Is this a lake?'

I approach slowly, slightly out of breath. I pushed bushes out of the way, the reason why I couldn't confirm whether it was actually a lake. When I moved it, my wonders were confirmed.

I decided i needed a break, assuming sissy was far behind. I sit on the edge and lightly dip my bare feet in the water, relaxing at the feeling.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back a bit. But a presence made my eyes shoot open.

I lifted my head immediately and snapped my head towards a bush, across the lake.

"Who's there?" I ask standing up and squinting. "Is that you Linny?" I smile and head towards the bush.

"You found me!" I said reaching to open the fluffy bush.

"N/N! Found you!" Merlin flew towards me giggling. "Your white hair really makes you stand out!" She exclaimed landing Infront of me, grabbing my hand.

"Come on!" She yelled and led me away from the bush, beginning to float once more. I allowed her to drag me and turned to look at the bush. 'If that isn't Linny, then who..?'

I watched as something black dashed away quickly, to quick for a regular human to see. My eyes darkened as i let go of my sisters hand and drifted towards it. 'I'll kill it..' I spoke in my head.

"N/N? Let's go." Linny said, gathering my attention. she grabbed my hand once more, and i looked her in the eyes. "It's about time for your nap." I stared at her a moment, before nodding.

She smiled at me once more and I began to fly Infront of her.

But i couldn't see her look behind us, with dark eyes and a skeptical look. 'Demon..."