It's not what you think it is!

"Angelita?" Celeste called out as she stepped into the girls dorm room. She quickly froze as she heard a quiet ruffling noise coming from Crybaby's bedroom on the other side of the hall. She slowly crept towards the door, the noise starting to get louder and a few faint moans being mixed in with it. Celeste stopped in front of the room and pressed her ear against the door. The noises suddenly stopped for a moment and she grabbed the door knob, turning it quickly and pushing the door open. She froze once again as she saw Angelita on top of Crybaby on the small bed in the corner of the room. "Oh fu- Celeste?!" Angelita cried out after seeing her friend in the doorway. Crybaby turned her head to face Celeste as her face filled with fear. "What the hell-" She paused for a moment. "What are you two doing?!" She scrunched up her nose after thinking about what they might've been doing (which yes, they were making out). "I- nothing! Uh.. well, it's not what you think!" (It is) Angelita protested as she saw Celeste's reaction. "So then why are you on top of her?" Celeste yelled. Angelita bit her bottom lip out of nervousness. "Err.. it's complicated.." She mumbled, Celeste rolled her eyes at the 'excuse'. "Well, whatever you're doing, I don't want to see it." She glared at the two and shut the door.
"Shit, that was close.." Crybaby whispered. "Why does nobody knock anymore!" Angelita complained loudly. Crybaby shrugged in response and sighed. "Do you think she left yet?" "Mm, yeah, probably." Angelita said, still looking towards the door. Crybaby scoffed and grabbed her chin, pulling her face close to her own. "Shall we continue?" She asked with a smirk. "Err, uh.." Angelita immediately became flustered and began to stutter. Crybaby giggled a bit and lifted her head up to kiss her.

Hihihi, I know it's short but I have no idea how to continue it so- hope you enjoyed lolz