Wild

"CHOI BEOMGYU!!"

Not totally unexpected in the household. Taehyun stared at himself for another minute in the bathroom mirror because what he saw is beyond his comprehension..well but not really.

He had various kinds of scribbles and lines and shapes drawn on his face by what seemed to be..with lipstick. And oh was that some eye-shadow on his eyelids and some blushes too on his cheeks!

Who else would have make-up supplies in their household other than the menace that is Choi Beomgyu. Taehyun heaved a long sigh and was about to shout again when the man in question manifested himself by the door, seemingly trying to stifle his tiny giggles and was failing to a great extent, which caught Taehyun's attention and when he turned to Beomgyu, the latter completely lost his composure and bursted out laughing, clutching his stomach.

"I swear...." Beomgyu heard Taehyun mumble and thus tried to compose himself again, now covering his mouth by his right hand and folding the left, under the right.

"Soobin did that I swear." Beomgyu said after a while of their staring contest and Taehyun looked at him in bewilderment before he replied with now a menacing smile, "Right! You're absolutely right." He agreed with several nods and Beomgyu could feel the sarcasm creeping on him which made him giggle even more. Taehyun has continued meanwhile with, "Yes, it's definitely Soobin hyung when we two, yes you," he pointed at Beomgyu "and me" and pointed at himself, "are the only ones living in this house and Soobin hyung, no not only Soobin hyung but also Yeonjun hyung and Hueka has not visited for the last two days. It's definitely Soobin hyung." He concluded with another nod.

A silence followed after that while the two kept their staring contest up for what seemed to be another minute which was only broken when Taehyun was heard saying, "Run for your life" with a sweet smile. And Beomgyu did just that, he let out a shriek and sprinted at a speed of light, bursting into a bout of a loud laughter as Taehyun chased after him with the same vigour and none of them could tell how their furnitures and decorations were still intact and in proper shape and place after they had a mini game of tag for almost half an hour.

⭑⭑⭑

Beomgyu let out another loud shriek when Taehyun did manage to catch him ultimately by the living room and pulled him backwards by his waist and made them plop on the sofa, side by side. Beomgyu lazily pulled his legs up to his chest to sit comfortably and held onto Taehyun's arms that were encircled around him. They laughed together for a while as the younger of the two rested the right side of his head on Beomgyu's shoulder, careful not to stain Beomgyu's shirt and both of them busied themselves in calming down after, what Taehyun would like to call, a mini work out session.

"That was fun." Beomgyu voiced, but his laughter seems to not be dying any time soon.

"You're crazy." Taehyun mumbled and giggled.

'For you' Beomgyu thought but only said, "Duh!" as he grinned, and then continued, "You looked sooo cute sprawled out and sleeping on your assignments on the coffee table. I couldn't stop myself. How come you didn't wake up at all though!" He giggled some more and Taehyun looked up at him with a frown on his face and Beomgyu immediately cursed as he felt a pinch on his thigh.

"Yeah know your place you peasant." Taehyun spoke, with a big smile on his face now. It was rare to see Taehyun giving a childish attitude and Beomgyu almost squealed in cute agression.

"You better have not stained my assignments Choi." Taehyun scowled shortly after and added with a sigh, "These marks are going to be so hard to take off." and Beomgyu rolled his eyes secretly and replied, "I didn't and it literally won't. I can even help if you want."