Chapter one

A few minutes before class ends.

One week after Aizawa had picked out the pairs.

A day before they had to hand their project in.

Bakugo was still annoyed by the fact that he had been paired up with Todoroki.

'Still Can't belive that Mr. Aizawa really paired me up with that Todoroki Bastard' 

 He thought while rolling his eyes.

Meanwhile Todoroki had just accepted the fact and since they only had a day left and didn't do anything on the project yet since both of them were to stubborn to just talk to the other one so he went up to Bakugo.

"Bakugo." Todoroki statted standing in front of the ash blonds seat hearing him swear to himself. "What!?" Bakugo perked up at the other breathing out annoyed and loudly.

"We should perhaps finally start working on the project we only have a day left before we need to hand it in."

"Yeah whatever icy-hot." Bakugo muttered annoyed to which Todoorki sighed and sat down next to the other before they start working on the project together in the last few mintues.

'At least the lesson is almost over then I don't have to continue working with the bastard'  He thought before Todoroki looked at him. "Perhaps we should work on the project after school? Since we're not done yet for sure" To what Bakugo rolled his in eyes as respons "If we fucking have to"

"I assume so. Else we must hand in an undone project?"

"Fine whatever. Come to my dorm then later." Todoroki nodded before grabbin his stuff packing it up just like Bakugo. "When should I be there?"

"Ugh like around three? half past three?"

"Alright I will be there."

"Yeah you better be, idiot."

*TIMEKSIP TILL AFTER SCHOOL THREE P.M*

Todoroki stood in front of Bakugos door and knocked on the door. "Bakugo."

Bakugo got up and opened the door "You don't need to say my god damn name I clearly heard you"

"I just wanted to make sure." Todoroki said before stepping in the others dorm.

"Obviously I will be here and god damn hear you? I told you to come here so why the fuck woulnd't I be here" Bakugo claimed before closing the door.

Todoroki shrugged "Not sure" he said.

"Idiot. Let's just start working on the damn project." Bakugo said and sat on his bed with a notebook and pencils.

Todoroki sat on the ground and got out his school stuff that he had brought with him in bag.

Bakugo looked at Todoroki and breathed out annoyed "The fuck are you doing? Why are you sitting on the damn floor?! Sit down on the god damn bed or a chair! You look like an asolute idiot sitting on the fucking ground."

"Ah-" Todoroki got up and sat down on the bed of the other.

"Good now lets continue with the god damn project"

Todoroki nodded. "Yes lets do that" he sad before he started working on his part of the school project while Bakugo worked on his.

While working on the project Todoroki drew on his paper a few times, getting distraced a bit.

'I'm just not gonna question why he is drawing on his Paper like a little kid.'

Bakugo thought while working his project without any distractions.

"So do you know if we like have to present this to the class or just show Aizawa? I didn't really catch up on that" Todoroki asked breaking off the silence.

"Ofc you didn't when you keep drawing on your Paper we just need to show it to Aizawa but we can present if both want to and Aizawa thinks that it might be helpful to the class." Bakugo said madly.

"I didn't draw on my paper in class." Todoroki said as he glared at the other before going to working.

"okay?" Bakugo mumbled as he worked on his project soon finishing his part.

'Somehow it feels a bit akward right now'

Todoroki thought as he drew on his paper again. "Is something wrong?" Bakugo asked and Todoroki looked at him confused "uhm no?why?"

'WHY the fuck did I ask that I dont even care about him???'

'Did Bakugo really just asked if there is something wrong?'

Bakugo shrugged to answer the others question "I don't know"

"Ah okay?"

"Mhm how much of your work do you have left from your part?"

"Almost done."

"okay good" Bakugo said and put his stuff away going on his phone since he was already done.

Meanwhile Todoroki finished his work after a few more mintues and then looked at Bakugo a bit lost.

"What why are you looking at me like that? Are you done with your work?"

"Mhm"

"Good can I read it?" Bakugo asked before Todoroki handed him his piece of paper. Bakugo then started to read what Todoroki had wirtten.

'It's good but I don't want to admit it. It was already enough I asked him how is feeling'

"So? Is it okay?"

"Yeah its okay" Bakugo said before handing it back.

"Can I read yours?" Tdoroki asked and Bakugo handed it to him.

"Yeah its good" Todoroki said after reading and then handed it back.

"Yeah of course it is" Bakugo stated and looked at the other with a frown.

"Then we can hand it to Aizawa tomorrow good." Bakugo then added.

"Alright yeah good." Todoroki said before getting up after he had packed his stuff.

"Then see you tommorrow"

"Yeah whatever. You know where the door is bye"

"Yeah obviously I do" Todoorki said before walking out of the room.

'And now it's already 5pm we worked longer on that project then I expected to'

Bakugo thought before laying down on his bed while Todoroki went back to his own dorm.

They both then change and get ready to go to bed. Bakugo trained for a bit before he settled down in his bed and Todoroki read a book before he went to bed.

They both fell asleep around the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

951 words

thx to @ian_isgay for correcting mistakes of mine xx