Dead........ Or...... not

?? Pov

Finally I'm going to die.

Physiological tears streaming down from his eyes. His thoughts are going haywire. He was reading a fan fiction of TGCF. His life is mostly normal. Nothing special and little secrets here and there. He fell in love with fictional men. Having read all the stories and fan fictions from all the authors in the world. His love/obsession grew more and more.

His stronger desire is to have them. But here he is dying alone still thinking of a lovestory with them.

Minutes passed and his life slipped from his body. But he is not reconciled. He closed his eyes for the last time thinking about a red dressed male with black eye patch and a silver butterfly covering his eyes and a male dressed in white having a breathtaking smile.

Finally he took a last agonizing deep breath and left the living feeling the deep hollow space in his heart.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

And he took a deep breath waking up with cold sweat running through his body.

?? Pov

Where am I??? I was looking around when my face was suddenly stuffed into red flowers. Its force was so strong that I was feeling suffocated. Is my death not enough that is have to die second time. Why am I even in this place? With full force of which my feeble body could conjure I stood up. Looking around I came to a conclusion. This is a fantasy world or I'd hope so because earth don't have this magical place.

This is simply terrifyingly amazing. Fields of vibrant red spider lilies are glowing.

I stood near the biggest lily and just as I was about to touch it

I stood near the biggest lily and just as I was about to touch it. It pulled me in. I don't know what's going on but everything was silent so silent that I was going deaf from my brain ringing.

Then this exhilarating pain shoots all over my body. I screamed so much that my voice went hoarse. The pain was unbearably strong that I fainted. After fainting for a day or two the flower threw me back to the field. Then I saw something unbelievable. All the flowers are glowing even more so than the last time.

The glowing continued and all the flowers shot like the bullets towards my body . I was trying to run from this scene but felt bound by something and looked down only to find a thin red flower part was holding me tightly. All the flowers entered my body. My whole body felt like a lead I couldn't hold on and I fell on the ground.

I with a dizzy head stood up and without knowing lean onto the big flower and looked around and saw the field bare. No flower could be seen. It felt like the earth is only consists of those flowers. And now it only is brown mud.

The petals of the flowers tickled my face and I looked up. It's voice sound in my head "Master, finally we are one." It sounds satisfied after giving me this hella pain.