Chapter 1: An Invite? No Thank You

___________
A/N:Helloooooooo, dear readers:) Welcome to my story!

Just a quick simple Reminder:All characters and events in this story, except those clearly in the public domain, are all rights to the exclusive property of J. K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Inc. and no copyright infringement is intended. Enjoy your reading.

The timeline of the story will be set on "Harry Potter:The Goblet of Fire", which will lead to our dear character meeting the Potions Master.

I do understand if you don't have the liking with this kind of Love-tropes. But, as a reminder, again;that this is a fanfiction made by me. Severus Snape x OC

Warning:graphic violence, inappropriate words, sMuT, and mention of deaths, blood and gore(sorry)

Enjoy your reading;)

___________

A little bit information about the= Durmstrang Institute: School of Witchcraft & Wizardry.

The Durmstrang Institute is an international school of magic that serves as the educational center for students in Bulgaria, Central and Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and parts of Asia. The school offers a comprehensive education in the art of wizardry and magic, focusing on the mastery of various forms of magic, including potions, alchemy and herbology. The institute also emphasizes the mastery of dark arts and the teaching of non-harmable spells to protect students and promote self-defense. Despite the challenges of its challenging and sometimes extreme climate, the Institute has a rich legacy of producing some of the finest witches and wizards in the wizarding world.

Hestia Karkaroff, the sister of Igor Karkaroff, was busy grading papers at her study. She was focused on sorting the assignments into the corresponding grades, methodically marking each one based on their quality of work. Amidst the task, Hestia paused as she came across a blank answer sheet. She picked it up and was surprised to see that it belonged to one of her students: Viktor Krum.

The sight of the empty sheet was frustrating, not only because Viktor had put forth no effort into completing the assignment, but also because it was not the first time this had happened. Hestia took a deep breath and let it out, trying to remain calm and composed. She decided to take the matter into her own hands and stood up from her seat, walking out of her office in search of Viktor.

Hestia's irritation was evident, and she had every right to feel that way. As a professor, she strived to provide her students with a high-quality education, and it was clear that Viktor was not meeting those expectations.

"Невыносимо для ребенка[Nevynosimo dlya rebenka]"
She said under her breath with a hint of intense wrath in her tone.

"This is the fifth time, this is clearly not normal anymore," She said, frowning in vexation.

"Ay, Vik!" yelled a boy shouting for Viktor Krum. "What is it?" Viktor asked from a distance,"SHE'S HERE!!!" The boy shouted in a whisper, - Only for Viktor to hear it. He knows what the boy means,and Viktor immediately hid beside a gargoyle statue.

"Viktor Krum!," Hestia shouted, her voice echoing from the halls, and all students first year to seventh, already knew what was about to happen. The clearly helped Viktor to hide. But, then a first year student pointed where he was hiding at a gargoyle statue.

"- этот мальчик собирается закончить школу в следующем году, а он все еще не знает дисциплины!" Hestia said in russian angrily under her breath.