21.-BEFORE SUNSET

━━━━Before Sunset━━━━dedicated to klausismybaee

dedicated to klausismybaee

Fear engulfed her as her hand wrapped around the door knob to a place she once knew as home. She opened the door to find the home in pristine condition. Klaus had the house cleaned, repainted and repaired.

The house was now hers but she could feel this darkness around her as she stood at the foot of the stairs. She couldn't explain the horror she felt
sparking her brain. Her throat felt tight as her mothers scent flooded her senses.

She was still new to being a werewolf but the heightened senses part was the hardest to adjust to. Her eyes drifted toward a photo of her and her parents are, tears formed in her eyes, at the fact she was now an orphan.

Overwhelmed with everything she quickly left the home, locking the door along with her memories. She started her walk across the street to the Gilbert's home where she promised to help both siblings paint.

Confusion found her as she watched Klaus pacing the porch causing her walk to turn into a jog as she watched him pick up the newspaper from their porch and walk down onto the yard.

"Klaus?" She called before he threw the newspaper threw the window. Her eyes went wide before she grabbed at him.

"What the hell are you doing, have you lost your mind?" She seethed but he walked past her, over to her yard and leaned against the fence before he spotted her soccer ball in the yard and smiled. Like a mad man she watched as he kicked the ball through the Gilbert's front door, knocking it off the hinges. Running up the porch steps with two wooden fence posts in both hands. He threw them through the house. Salem watched as one went into the wall.

"Missed me" Damon said from inside before yanking the posts out the wall and throwing it toward Klaus, who dodged it as it aimed for Salem who watched in horror as the posts launched at her face only for Klaus snatch it mid air. Anger rose on his face as he threw it back at Damon.

"Missed me again!" The eldest Salvatore brother said as Klaus tossed another piece in the air to which Salem yanked from him. He disappeared only to come back with a propane tank and newspaper lit on fire.

"Put it out," Stefan said walking toward the door.

"Come outside and make me," Klaus said making Stefan do exactly that.

"Elena's not here. Alaric has her and Caroline. He's gonna kill them both unless you turn yourself over to him," Stefan explained making Klaus toss his weapons to the ground.

"Can someone explain to me for second what the hell is happening. Why are you here?" Salem asked turning to Klaus. Klaus looked away as Damon stepped out.

"Your boyfriend here is planning to leave town and thinks he's taking Elena with him," Damon said watching as her face morphed into hurt.

"Were you even going to tell me?" She asked Klaus, who looked annoyed.