𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢

You reach your hand out to the feel the rain. "Hmph- No umbrella." You say, sighing in disappointment. You reach for the hood of your hoodie to cover yourself a little. It was cold and windy; the cold air feels good. You run to multiple stalls, now closed because of the weather, getting cover from the rain as much as you can, but you notice you've managed to get yourself into an alley. "It's dark, but at least I'm not in the rain anymore-" You mumble to yourself, chuckling a bit.

      You somehow manage to hear a bunch of footsteps, even through the heavy rain. It must be a lot of people. As they reach your sight of view, you see all of them turn into the alley, your worry skyrockets. What will they do? Who are they? Before you know it, someone is covering your face with a cloth, making you blackout. What the fuck was happening here?!

       You wake up, not remembering anything that had previously happened. You look up to see a man who is about 5,10 with heterochromia. He has a big scar across his forehead, but you are too afraid and confused to get a word out. Why were you here? What's happening? Is this your final day? The people, seeming to be a part of Tenjiku, started laughing at the way you looked so traumatized. Kakucho suddenly says "What's the matter? Did you shit yourself-?" Everyone laughs, but even louder this time. Everybody abruptly stops laughing, causing Kakucho to be slightly mad and turn around quickly. Shit, who is that, they all just started bowing?!

     Izana walks into the room and speaks. "I see you've finally caught Y/N, Good job, Tenjiku..!" He says. You were shocked when Kakucho immediately started to cut the ropes off of your wrists. Once the rope is cut, you let out a small sigh of relief. That was until Izana grabbed your wrist harshly. Fuck, that'll leave a mark. Izana dragged you around like a little ragdoll, pulling you through various different rooms until we reach one pretty far away from the others. The room is somewhat dim and is very plain. It looks like something out of a police station. It was what you imagined an investigation room to look like, except instead of 2-3 chairs, there was only 1. You look at the chair for a second, it was wooden, metal chains around the legs and arms of the chair. Izana roughly pushes you into the chair and buckle the chains onto your arms and legs.

    You are surprised, but you actually get a sight of his face for a little longer now. He begins to speak in a confident tone. "𝒮𝑜, Miss Y/N, is it?" You just do a quick nod before looking down slightly.

                                                                              To be continued...