𝟬𝟰

As she carefully shut the door, Iseul melted into the warm atmosphere of her comfy and cozy household

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As she carefully shut the door, Iseul melted into the warm atmosphere of her comfy and cozy household. Hearing the chaotic clatter of pots and pans backed up by some fierce sizzling and a few pops, it was obvious that her mom was cooking dinner for them.

She let the delicious aroma guide her into the kitchen where she saw a tall women pull a large container of mouthwatering cabbage kimchi out of an overstocked fridge.

Once she turned around and spotted her beautiful daughter, Ms. Han - also known as Han Yoona, the birth giver of Han Iseul, immediately ushered her overed as she opened the lid. Once removed, a sour smell filled the room, making Iseul eagerly reach out for a piece, using the pair of chopsticks she had been handed.

"Do you think it's ready?" Her mom analyzed her reaction thoroughly as she waited for a confirmation.

Iseul chewed thoughtfully on the kimchi, it was amazing. Her mom had always made the best kimchi, she was lucky to be able to eat it all the time. She pecked her chopsticks eagerly into the container again, filling her mouth with more of the fermented cabbage. "It's delicious." She admitted and placed the chopsticks down, afraid that would devour the whole container. She looked around, noticing the absence of someone, "Where's grandma?"

Her mom placed the kimchi back into the refrigerator, "She's in the living room," She answered as she went back to chopping some vegetables, "You should go accompany her, don't worry I've got this." She reassured.

Iseul firmly nodded her heading to the living room. She was met by the sight of her beloved grandmother sitting down in her favorite rocking chair, knitting something out of yellow and white yarn.

She rushed to give her grandmother a hug, slightly shocking the elder. It wasn't long before she returned the manner.

"Iseul," She happily cooed as she watched the girl set her backpack down and lean her cheek on her lap, "My beautiful granddaughter you've grown so much." She gently patted her head as she looked down at her with an adoring smile.

Iseul and her grandmother shared an unbreakable bond. Ever since her dad had stepped out, her grandmother took it her cue to help the single lady raise the precious child. This allowed the two to grow exceedingly close and it was obvious that her grandma loved her more than anything. She taught Iseul many important life lessons that she stuck with. Alot of people often referred to how she took after the old lady, and they were right - both were built up with the attributes of ethereal beauty, inspecting mindsets, humility, generosity and intelligence.

"How was your day?" Grandma asked as she set her knit ware aside, conserving all her attention for her granddaughter.

"It was good." Iseul hummed cheerfully as she sent her a cheeky smile, her grandmother immediately reflecting it. "I got to hang out with Yunjin after school, it was really fun." She ranted without another thought. "We had a little study session and then just caught up a little bit. I didn't realize how late it was until we stepped outside." She let out a small giggle as she mentioned what had happened earlier and how they were baffled to see the moon welcoming them as they stepped out of the café.

𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 | Yang Jungwon जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें