˚꒰ঌ shidou ryusei ໒꒱˚

Contains: fluff, sneaking out with ur bf to vandalize properties <3

It's the crack of dawn when the distant sound of pebbles clattering against your window stirs you awake

At first, you considered getting back to sleep, the warmth of your bed and the comfort of being huddled up in your blankets coaxing you back to slumber.

Unfortunately, the urge to check on what your boyfriend shidou was up to wins out.

You climbed out of bed with a sigh, fatigue weighting down your bones as you shuffled to the window, pulling it open in one swift motion.

Your eyes were still blurry with the remnants of sleep, which explains why you didn't register the small rock flying your way until in collided right against your forehead instead of the glass like it had intended.

"Fuck!" You shouted in pain, rubbing the spot where the pebble had hit.

"shit, my fault" came shidou's husky voice, due to the dimness of the night you couldn't make out the face the man was making, but you could imagine the grin on his face from his teasing voice.

"Well, what is it that was so important you had to wake me at this ungodly hour for?" You spoke, false annoyance evident in your voice.

"Come down, it'll be fun I promise! Oh by the way it'll be better if you wore something black!"

' That doesn't answer my question but alright..' you thought skeptically, but agreed nonetheless. "Hold on!" U call out into the murkiness of the night before darting to your closet for a black hoodie like shidou had requested.

There was nothing more nerve-wracking than sneaking out at night, the fear of stumbling across your parents awaiting your return once you snuck back in heavily weighted on your mind.

That fear apparently didn't terrifies you enough, because soon enough you were out of the door running towards the spot outside your window where ryusei had stood prior.

"What's the backpack for?" You asked, stopping a few centimeters infront of him, from this distance you could see the man's face more clearly, the black eyeliner he wore was a stark contrast to his pink eyes. His hair was let down barely surpassing his neck, a change from his usually gelled up style. His outfit was no different from yours, he wore a black hoodie picturing his favourite band along with some sweats and beat up sneakers.

"You'll see for yourself when we get there." The man replied. You didn't have a chance to question him more, ryusei quickly grabbing your arm and dragging you where only he knew.

Shidou had only stopped running when he reached some hidden alley. Every inch of the walls was covered in graffiti. You stared at the vibrant blocky words and symbols and dark drippy outlines. The walls had become an urban art gallery, each depicting it's own message.

"Wanna create something explosive with me?" The blond, pink haired man suddenly spoke, busy pulling what appeared to be spray cans of paint from his backpack, then putting one between your hands.

You were about to reject, but shidou had already popped one of the cans open and began vandalizing one of the wall sections free of art with his own markings. And so, you joined him.

The lines weren't anywhere near straight, and the paint was hard to control. You didn't know what on earth you had drawn other than the fact that it was supposed to be a flower, which it looked nothing like. On the contrary, ryusei's artwork looked a lot more decent than yours, he had opted on painting a football with what appeared to be colorful explosions surrounding it.

Before you could take out your phone and snap a picture to keep as a memory, shidou sprinted out of the alleyway tightly gripping your hand, the backpack filled with cans was soon tossed into a dumpster to get rid of their evidence.

Pure laughter of joy bounced off the buildings you ran straight between. The sun had already risen, painting the sky with hues of orange and pink. The warmth of your boyfriend's hand melting away the chill of the crisp morning air.

FIN.ꨄ︎

~Consider leaving a vote (*ᴗ͈ ˬᴗ͈ )ꕤ*.゚