Chapter 0: The Devil? The God? The Dragon?

(A/N: I do not Own HighSchool DxD, that's own by its original writer Ichiei Ishibumi. This is a fanfiction I had in mind for a long time. A Man with unthinkable power arrives out of nowhere, claiming that him and his force are only here to help. But can someone with that power and plans, really be trusted to our favourite Red Dragon Emperor? Let's find out.)

It was suppose to be a simple Rating game between strangers, that would decide the fate for an arrogant blonde man and his entire peerage that was also his harem. But soon after the whole thing started, it quickly became a massacre.

The Rating game takes place at a amazing similarity to Kuoh Academy and atop of the Main Building, next to the Giant clock, we see two Devils, One was wearing an unusual suit of armour. The Armour doesn't seem to be made of any kind of magic. Instead it looks to be of advanced Technology that would exist in a Sci-Fi Anime, with a Cape that is imprinted with the symbol of the world card that is found in a Fortune Tellers deck of Tarot card. And the opponent who's on the ground feeling nothing but pain, is that Blonde Bastard Riser Phoenix.

""Abandon all hope, for he who enters there." That's my favourite Quote from the Novel, Dante's Inferno. I based my prison off of the way how Dante Aligheri thinks what Hell might be like, even though we both know it's a nice place." Said the Armoured Devil, with a voice so deep it's almost comparable to the actor Kevin Michael Richardson. All Riser could Do is breathe, as he can't muster enough strength to look up at his opponent. He did however, had enough to ask the man in armour a single question. "How are you ...How are you strong enough, to defeat me and my whole peerage ...By your self?"

It was true. This Mysterious man was indeed by Himself from the whole Rating Game. And there's a reason for all that.

Flash Back 10 Minutes ago

As Riser Phoenix and his peerage were about to teleport to their Rating Games location to decide the fate of the group, a small communication circle appeared right before the peerage's king. The circle revealed that it was the man in armour. "I want to make a condition to our Rating Game, before we start."

"You could've told me last week before declaring a challenge out of nowhere. But fine, what is it?" Riser Says to his strange opponent. "Instead of facing my whole team, it'll be just me. But in exchange, nobody forfeits our Rating Game. It'll only end when everyone is retired due to being close to death."

After the stranger gave his condition, Riser burst out Laughing and said "Oh Please, like I'd ever want to surrender to a weakling like you. All you're doing is putting yourself in disadvantage just to sound tough. But fine, I accept your term."

After the Agreement was made the communication ended, and the whole peerage burst out laughing thinking that this is a waste of time. "What kind of fair deal is that? There's no way he can beat us now." Yubelluna says to her friends. After Riser was done laughing, he turned to his harem and says "I bet in 10 Minutes from now, that tin man will be on his hands and knees, just begging for me to stop."

10 Minutes later

"You probably thought this was going to be far too easy, because it was going to be a one sided fight, didn't you? Well you were half right." The armored Devil says to the beaten down Phoenix, whos vision was starting to get blurry. After saying that the armoured man sat down on the roof looked at the schools yard and says "Oh and another thing. If you don't stand a chance against me, what makes your peerage think they stand a chance against?"