The enchanted hotel

In 2020 a group of three friends decided to go to Cancun on vacation celebrating the birthday of one of them,their names are: Amelie, North and Juliet.One day they met at the entrance of their hotel to go to the beach, Juliet and Amelie had already arrived and theydidn't know where they were going to meet and they didn't know anything about North.

North: hello girls, to celebrate my birthday we are going to the beach, we will meet at 8:00 at the door of the hoteland from there we will take a cab to the beach.

Amelie: I think it's a great idea, I really want to go to the beach.

Juliet: yes, I really like the idea, we'll meet downstairs at 8:00.

5 hours later....

Amelie: hi Juliet are you ready to go to the beach? It's going to be so much fun.

Juliet: hi Amelie, I'm so excited to get there, it's been the best vacation of my life!

Amelie: mine too, I'm so glad we decided to come.

Juliet: Amelie, have you heard from North? He hasn't arrived and it's been 20 minutes past the time we weresupposed to meet.

Incoming call from North to Amelie.

Amelie: He just showed up, he's calling me.North, where are you because you haven't arrived?

North: girls I need your help, the lights are out in my room and my door is locked, someone is over here yellingthings at me through the window, please help me.

Amelie: we are your friends and of course we are going to help you, which is your room?

North: room A21, I have no signal on my cell phone and the call is getting lost.

Amelie: we are in the elevator, we will get there very fast.

Juliet: let's run, we have to find North.

Amelie: this is it, we're here.

Juliet: we have to break the door, it's too strong and we don't have a key.

We hear North shouting for help.

Amelie: We're here North, we'll break the door so we can get you out.

After many attempts they manage to open the door and realize that North was no longer alive.

Juliet: noooooo (she screamed).

Amelie: but what happened? How did this happen?

Juliet: it's very sad, we have to call the police to check cameras and see what happened?

After 2 months after the accident, Amelie and Juliet had to fly back home and tell North's family what happened,they never knew who attacked her, it just happened and everyone was looking for a culprit.