Good trouble

Satoru pulled you inside of his room as soon as he opened the door after knocking just once. It was almost as if he couldn't wait anymore, capturing your lips in a feral kiss as he pushed your back against the door to close it, you both moaning into each other's mouth as his hand groped your ass to press you against him.

It's not like you minded these kinds of escapades with rough sessions, where Satoru just threw you over the edge over and over again, showing his stamina off and fucking you stupid.

But right now, you were at the dorms of the Tokyo facility at midnight, where the other students and teacher were probably already sleeping soundly not that far from here. When he called you to this room, you thought he wouldn't actually take the risk of taking you to bed, considering your relationship was still being kept a secret from your professional lives for two reasons: you were both teachers, and the heads above were just assholes who wouldn't let Satoru−or you−hear the end of this.

Well, turns out this man is still full of surprises even after two years of dating, revealing at least one to you almost every day.

"S-Satoru..." you said between kisses, your hands flying to his hair that was already styled down due to the absence of his blindfold. He pulled away and looked down at you, smirking. Oh, he knew what was coming. "W-We are at the school right now, Gojo. What if they hear?" Your cheeks were already heating up, flustered by the surprising, wet kiss.

Satoru limited himself to let out a low laugh, his free hand caressing your cheek with slender cold fingers before travelling to the side of your neck. You could barely see the brightness of his blue eyes thanks to the moonlight coming through the windows.

"And what about it?" Satoru said indifferently, the hand previously on your ass making its way to your hip, too slowly it was sending chills down your spine. "You scared everyone will hear how I make this pussy mine the whole night?" his hand cupped your centre, making you jump and gasp. "I can already feel how wet you are just from some sloppy kissing, baby. I wonder if I could just slip my cock inside."

God, you hated to admit it but he was so right. Satoru was always right and knew the right buttons to push at the right moment. You couldn't help the grinding of your hips against his hand, already throbbing and clenching around nothing, in need of relief. Your hands grabbed the frame of his shoulders, moaning softly as you tried reaching for his lips once again. Yet he didn't give you the chance to get what you wanted, pulling farther apart from your face. You complained with a huff, frowning, and he kissed your forehead.

"You're so whiny tonight, baby. Better keep quiet." He started making his way towards the bed with you, making you fall over your back, positioning himself on top of you. "Because I sure won't hold back with you this time."

With ease, he unbuttoned your jeans with one hand before pulling them down along with your panties. Both of his hands gripped your thighs, opening your legs to feel the chill weather hit your centre, feeling way too exposed. You were so sensitive already for some reason, you had to cover your mouth with your own hand when his fingers started rubbing your clit softly, your hips starting to move involuntarily trying to meet his movements.

You don't know if it's the fact you must stay quiet regardless of his sweet torture, or if it was the way he overpowered you so easily, but you were so turned on right now.

"So fucking wet already" Satoru groaned under his breath, more to himself than to you, the friction coming to a stop. Uncovering your hand to complain, you couldn't help but let out a loud moan when two of his fingers entered your warm core. Talk about timing. The sting of being stretched open feeling so good, arching your back as you bit your lip harshly. He knew your body so well and the fact you liked a little bit of pain from time to time. He chuckled. "You're such a wet mess, Y/N. This dirty pussy is swallowing my fingers so easily." Satoru brought his face to the exposed skin in your neck to start sucking softly at your sweet spot behind your ear.