A/N: Welcome!

Hello, hello, everybody!

First of all, if you're coming with me from 'The Keeper of Infinity', then welcome back! If you're new, a hearty welcome to you and I would suggest you read the first two works in the series before this one.

This story is a direct continuation of 'The Armoured Avenger' (Book 1) and of the last scene in 'The Keeper of Infinity'. This is also the place where Tony and Atheileisia are finally gonna meet. *in Thor's voice* AT LONG LAST!!

The events of this story is set in 2014 and spans the events of 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier'. In other words, how would the movie have looked if they had just called Tony, who is now armed with a dark-haired woman ready to charge against anybody and everybody if it means keeping Tony safe.

That said, I hope you enjoy! This is not as much of a slow burn as the previous story had been. But just to give you a proper timeline, Atheileisia and Tony will meet in the fifth chapter and from then on, they will barely be away. You wouldn't have to wait long for the updates though. I have this story written down so chapters will come regularly.

Disclaimer:-

I do not own Marvel, or any of the related characters. All rights for the canonical characters and associated concepts belong to Marvel and its writers. I am not making any profit off of this story. This fanfiction is purely for entertainment purposes. The original plot for 'Shelter From The Storm' and the original characters and original dialogue are mine. Any resemblance to real life people or incidents is purely coincidental.
Please do not copy this story to anywhere else. As of today (12th September, 2023), this story is available on AO3 and on Wattpad. This fanfiction is for free and you shouldn't have to pay for it. If you do, it's probably not mine and I would appreciate being informed.
There is use of mild language in this story (a few f-bombs). There are no graphically or sexually explicit scenes in this story but since anything can serve as triggers, your media consumption is your responsibility.