Chapter 1

Angie!!! Angie!!! Angie!!!, I heard my name from the sitting room. I went to the sitting to find out that it was my dad. He called to tell me that he will be going out with my mom. He kissed me goodbye on my forehead and they left.

I was in my room playing with my toys when I heard the door open. I taught it wasy parents but it was actually my uncle. He was looking sad and his eyes were all red. He sat on the edge of my bed and faced down. I asked what him what was going on and he told me the words I never wanted to hear. "Your parents died in a motor accident on their way back home" he said.

I was shattered as tears rolled down my face like a broken tap. "Stop crying Angie, everything will be okay" my uncle tried to console me. "I promise to be by your side and I will take care of you till the day I take my last breath" he said.

I felt some kind of peace in my mind but I was still broken deep down. He told me I would be staying with him and his wife. As he mentioned his wife, I knew that I was dead becaused that woman is so wicked that one day she tried to Knock down an old lady that mistakenly stepped on her shoe.

I packed my things and we headed for my uncle's house.

*****

A/N: This is my first book on wattpad, so please kindly support me by voting and commenting.

Thanks.