prologue

Don't touch me

Don't touch me... Kriva shout.

Samar:- why? You will surely enjoy my company.

Kriva:- you and your sister are so creepy

Samar:- sweetheart don't say like this I'll treat you like my princess. And forcefully kissed her knuckle.

Before she said anything they heard a voice from behind.

Anhay:- how will you treat her like a princess when you are not able to understand her feelings dear cousin. I'm warning you to stay away from her Samar.

Samar:- what is your problem why are you interfering in my personal life?

Anhay:- first you and your sister stay away from her and my Jiju. Second she is not interested in you and third I'll interfere in your matter cause you are using my money every month. Stay away from Kriva or I'll call the police.

Samar went from there.

Anhay :- are you okay Ms. Kashyap?

Kriva:- yes sir I'm fine thanks for helping me. He was creepy.

Anhay:- stay with your brother people like samar just want to grab an opportunity.

Kriva:- okay.

She went toward Ruhaan,her brother. And tightly hugged him.

Her eyes fell on Anhay who was talking with his business partners and she smiled seeing him.

Kriva:- maybe I was wrong he is not that bad.

After a few minutes she was running to save her self from her mother's scolding but she bumped into someone and the drink fell on her dress she cursed and looked up and found Anhay.

Kriva:- ahh i shouldn't have praised you. Anhay Sharma will never change. You ruined my clothes now.What will i do.

Anhay:- Ms. Kashyap there is technology named washing machine go and wash the dress simply don't complicate the situation.

Kriva:- ahh your food won't digest if you will not show your rudeness right?

Anhay:- you are not less than me go before this stain becomes permanent on your cloth and I'm not rude ms. Kashyap.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is prologue hope you enjoyed it. Show your love by giving votes.

Your, cooing of bird