~Prologue~

In the heart of the city, where shadows danced with secrets and whispers carried the weight of power, nestled within the shadows of towering buildings, lies the De la Roi estate. This sprawling domain serves as the home to a number of mafia families, centered around five formidable families collectively known as the 5 Spades. Each formidable force in their own right, had carved out their own dominion within the intricate web of organized crime.

At the helm of this intricate criminal network stands the 4th generation of the mafias ruling after the 3rd generation had been wiped out in a fatal accident.

Among the 5 Spades, a female mafia, the De Santis family holds sway over the realm of sex workers and money laundering, led by the cunning Ariela De Santis. Their operations intertwine with the dark underbelly of society, exploiting desire and secrecy to amass both wealth and influence.With a history steeped in tradition and an iron grip on the illicit trade, they commanded respect and fear in equal measure.

Distinctly different, the Salvador family takes charge of the drug trade and weapons dealings. Led by the ruthless Martino De Santis, they are known for their possessiveness and turbulent relationships. Love and loyalty are warped in their world, where obsession often reigns supreme.Led by a cunning patriarch, they possessed an uncanny talent for exploiting vulnerabilities and turning seemingly insurmountable odds to their advantage.

The Velázquez family, on the other hand, thrives in the realm of street fighting and human trafficking. Their gangs roam the city's alleys, enforcing their dominance through violence and manipulation. They control the flow of human lives, turning desperation into currency.Their operations were concealed beneath layers of misdirection, making them elusive and enigmatic. Rumors swirled about their involvement in smuggling and black-market dealings, but concrete evidence remained elusive, leaving many to wonder if they were mere myth or a force to be reckoned with.

For matters of drugs, weapons, assassins, and hand-to-hand combat, the De la Rosa family is the authority. Armani De la Rosa, a figure feared and respected, leads them with an iron fist. Their expertise lies in the shadows, their actions veiled in secrecy, and their methods unmatched in their brutality.known for their calculated precision and strategic brilliance. With a network of informants and spies, they held the keys to the city's intelligence. Their empire was built on information, enabling them to anticipate and thwart any threats that dared to challenge their supremacy.

Yet, it is the De la Roi family who binds the 5 Spades together. With their web of connections and unwavering dedication to security, they have ensured the estate remains untouched by external forces. Marcelo De la Roi, the sole surviving member of his lineage, shoulders the weight of his family's legacy and the future of the 5 Spades.

Within the confines of the De la Roi estate, these five families existed in a delicate balance, their territories overlapping and intertwining in a dance of power, where alliances were forged and broken with equal ease. Each family harbored ambitions and dreams of expanding their dominion, but in this world of shadows, trust was a rare and fragile commodity.

As the story unfolds, the intricate tapestry of these families will be woven together, revealing a world of treachery, loyalty, and the inevitable clash of titans. The stage is set, and the game is about to begin, where only the cunning survive and the weak meet their untimely demise.