Intro- Chapter 1

My name is Nicolette Vera Casanova I am 17 years old and this is my story. Beep Beep my alarm started I checked the time and it read 8:30 it was a Saturday I was one my parents called an early bird. I got out of bed and put on my pink flip flops with black skulls on them then walked to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower the water was burning hot and it stung against my cuts. Not long ago I was in a car accident with my best friend Crystal Dean. As I got out of the shower I looked in the mirror I was a tall skinny girl with a nice golden tan my friends told me. I had slightly green gray eyes and had long black hair with dark brown natural highlights. I brushed my hair and put it into a nice high ponytail. I wouldn't be going out anywhere, well that I so far knew of. I exited my bathroom and changed into a black pencil skirt with a white shirt that had the cuts on the shoulder. I wore high laced boots and blue socks. My mother always told me I had a way of a type of style. I walked down the stairs of my modern mansion house. As I got down I greeted my golden retriever she was happy to see me. I got her a bowl of food and water and finally seated my self at the dining room table to eat some cerea. My phone buzzed it was my friend Crystal texting me to see if I wanted to go to the mall. Since I was bored I said yes. I then looked at my phone to see the time Crystal was never known to be a early bird. It was 9:30 sure had time passed. I got post it and wrote note telling my family where I had gone and got my car keys. My mom didnt really like me driving because of the accident but luckily my father was able to persuade her to let me drive. As I drove the warm early sunlight rays warmed by face with welcomes. I picked up Crystal and then we started for the mall.