I

There was this girl who had been broken by the world.

She was a devil in disguise, hidden behind her emerald eyes.

"The greatest misfortune for Eris' enemies is that they are Eris Miserian's enemies."

Kim Rok Soo awakens in a different world.

Stop her from being torn apart.

The Law of Causality demanded that he save one poor soul from this never-ending cycle of agony.

Eris Miserian.

The villain from the book he read in his previous life.

Milliaon had an extensive library. He recalls another world where someone was cursed with the same curse as him, but it only existed in the form of a novel. He paused for a moment to reflect. He was not sure what the world was trying to force him to do, but playing with someone is life was already dangerous.

However, there is one distinction.

He is stuck in a whirlwind of life because of his Thames soul, but the person he needs to save from disintegration is a normal human who is escaping and denying her current reality.

I will exist in the world I last read about.

At the very least, that is a requirement for his rebirth.

If not, the world will transport him to a location he read about in his previous life as Kim Rok Soo.

"Well, fate is a pretty messed up b*tch in general."

He looks down and checks himself in the mirror.

He has Cale's appearance, with white hair and blue eyes, and the way he disguised himself as a priest.

How ironic.

In this world, he is as good as a demon.

A warlock.

He just became one of the most tabooed individuals to exist.

My role should be to prevent that girl from killing everyone around her.

After all. It took several repetitions of her death, but she is still trapped in the loop created by her soul.

She must destroy her body.

But she is afraid of dying.

"She is worse than that bastard, Deon," he said again, smiling.

The Law of Causality will determine who will have the final laugh.

I am the kind of person who lives because I can't die.

This is a world where it's a matter of life and death.

"My mission is to kill her before getting killed."

Another murderous plot for a villain! He's so excited!

Whether someone wants it or not, everyone is supposed to be born into the world.

Actually, this novel wasn't my cup of tea. It was a perfectly decent story to read if one was bored, as it contained commonly recurring tropes and characters that reduced the story's perfection.

There was no twist, no memorable narrative. Just a repetition of sweet excitement with three handsome and talented male lead candidates, and the vicious acts of Eris who interfered with them.

Despite being another villain who confronted the female lead, there was no such thing as the narrative of Eris.

An otherworldly who took the antagonist's character faithfully.

"Loki."

He gazes at the brown-haired man before him.

"You've been really out of it, Loki."

"I'm bored."

Anakhin, Eris' escorts the knight. Suffering as a page in the knight's order.

You're my favorite sub-male lead, Anakhin. Let's get along.

He's a warlock disguised as a page in the knight's order.

This god's world is prepared for my part.

It's time to meet Eris.

First.. Let's have this sub-lead runaway from his knighthood ceremony.

TBC