Fire Meet Gasoline

Copyright © 2015 | selcyan | Fire Meet Gasoline

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. (AKA steal and suffer)

Zara Wright is a teenager who's ironically notorious for doing all things Wrong. Well...according to society at least. However, everyone in Zara's family lives up to the standards of their last name, which is doing the "Wright" things in society. Her mother works for the school district, her father is the chief of police, her sister is a well-renowned cardiologist ...Need I say more?As her family tries to set her life back on track to be a "good girl", Zara meets someone who ignites a dangerous flame in her. While facing love, self-identity issues, hardships and substance abuse, Zara battles the ultimatum of whether she should live up to her name or accept the fact that she's a total screw-up.Don't underestimate a little bit of gasoline and a small flame. Things can get quite explosive. ;) 

*This book is proudly dedicated to the lovely music of Sia Furler*

---------

To whoever decides to go on this journey and read my madness, ELLO M8. I really hope you enjoy Fire Meet Gasoline. I am putting my mind and soul (and maybe even a few limbs) into this darn thing. If you'd like, please leave comments, vote, share, and follow me for updates! Just do all that social jazz. It would be much appreciated! Don't be afraid to express whether you love/hate it. Assholes and haters are allowed, for now.

xx

$elcyan ;*

[CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS]