[8] Let's Leave

Isagi and Nagi talk a while. But then, Bachira felt something coming. Bachira click his teeth as he become annoyed.

Bachi: Hey, they're coming. We should go.

Isa POV; So early? Tch*!

Isagi grab Nagi hand. Nagi look at Isagi. Isagi eyes full with a bright blue ocean colour. Isagi take his breath as he prepare to talk to Nagi.

Isa: Nagi. Would you run away with us?

Nagi widen his eyes. Reo ear could not believe what he just hear himself. Kunigami didn't know how he should handle this situation. In this moment, coming here is risking their life on it. But Bachira knew that Isagi was serious about it. Isagi voice, Isagi eyes. Just by that, Nagi and Bachira knew that Isagi wasn't playing joke. But this is the most dangerous part for them to wait too long. They need to leave in hurry. Everyone was still shocked by what Isagi said.

Nag: B-But... Nagi.. can't.. Need... stay..

Isa: Nagi this isn't a game! They torture you! Think about it!

Nagi start to cry. But, if he leave and got founded by his dad again, he'll be dead. Or maybe Isagi going to get hurt. No. He don't want that. Isagi should not get hurt. Isagi was Nagi healer in the dark life of Nagi. If Isagi go away again, who would make him smile again? Who would make him cry letting out his pain? Who would make him feels soo safe? Who would always care for him like how Reo did? For Nagi, there is no one are better than Reo or Isagi. He treasure both them the most. He also doesn't really have interest in playing ball anymore.

Kuni: I'm sorry Isagi but we have to go.

Isa: No! I'm not leav- ack!

Kunigami knock Isagi out as Isagi fainted and fall to Kunigami arm. Nagi was worried for Isagi.

Bachi: Let's use the window.

Kunigami carry Isagi at his shoulder. Then, Bachira, Kunigami and Reo jump to the window as they gone from Nagi vision. Suddenly a loud bang sound sent shiver to Nagi. Nagi turn his head as he see his father at the front door. He look very pissed. Nagi father toke a glance at his table and click his teeth.

Nag: Y-Your..... High.... ness.....

Nagi doesn't know why but he feels like his throat is freezing. It's hard for him to breathe.

Nag dad: Didn't I told you to finish the work before I come back? What are you doing laying at there?

Nagi dad coldly said to him. Nagi scared. He keep trembling. Nagi father start to get closer to him. He grab Nagi head and smash it to the wall.

Nag: Aaarggghh!!!

Nagi screaming was very loud. Nagi head start to bleed. He start to cry because of the pain.

Nag dad: Don't cry you useless!

Nagi father kick Nagi stomach as Nagi fall to the floor and start to cough in pain.

Nag dad: Don't you get out of this room until dinner!

And then, Nagi father smash the door closed loudly. Nagi get his knees to his chest. It's hurt. Reo. Isagi. He want them here.

Isa: Nagi!

Nagi felt like someone hugging him from behind all of sudden as he notice it was Isagi voice.

Nag: Isa... gi...?

Nagi look around. Isagi, Reo, Bachira and Kunigami are all here. Why? He thought they leave already.

Kuni: I didn't believe that the Seishiro king was an abuse father.

Bachi: Actually, his both parents. The Seishiro king and queen are the same.  An abuser.

Reo: Nagi are you okay? Your head is bleeding. I'll bandage you up.

Nag: Why....

Kuni: We was about to jump off from this window but Isagi suddenly woke up and want to get back to you. He want to stay until you come with him.

Bachi: He was mad as crazy when he see your father smash you on the wall. We try to keep him quite but it's really hard.

Kuni: Damn. We almost fall because of Isagi keep struggling on my shoulder.

Bachi: Well almost. It's not like we fall. Take it easy.

Reo done bandaging Nagi head as Nagi head stop bleeding too. Reo sighed. He turn his head and see Bachira and Kunigami is fighting over something while Isagi was trying calm them down.

Reo: Wth is wrong with you two?

Bachira and Kunigami give a glance to Reo with a mad eyes and a pissed face. It make Reo not dare to talk back.

Bachi: It's not Isagi chan fault. You need to have that in your mind.

Kuni: Hah?! You stupid childish prince! Hey Isagi, how come you're saying that he is your childhood bestfriend?!

Bachi: It is because I'm always hang out with Isagi than any of us!

Kuni: I've been with Isagi for 13 years! More than you kid!

Bachi: We're at the same age!

Kuni: Shorty then.

Bachi: You-!

*Pak* *Pak*

Both Bachira and Kunigami got a slap from the mad Isagi. Their cheek were red. Each other touch their own cheek that Isagi slap them.

Kuni/Bachi POV; It's hurt....

Lesson number one, never make Isagi mad. That what everyone thinks. Isagi keep glaring at both of them. They not just dare to speak but not dare to take a look at Isagi either. Isagi was having a really scary face right now.

Isa: Say sorry to each other.

Bachira and Kunigami look at each other. They silently sigh in their mind but they did say sorry to each other.

Isa: Now shake hand.

Bachira getting pissed while he still make a smile on his face. He and Kunigami slowly touch each other hand and slowly shaking their hand.

Isa: Next time don't fight each other.

Bachira and Kunigami nod and still stay in silent.

Bachi/Kuni POV; Isagi just like a mom...

Isagi turn his head to Reo and Nagi. He get near Nagi.

Isa: Nagi... come with me kay'?

Nagi would really want. But he scared. He's really is a coward. He cannot fight. He is weak. He's useless. But he with no resist, he nod. Isagi smile brightly. He hug Nagi and look at Bachira. Of course. Reo also would come with them. With Nagi be free, he want to take care of Nagi. He could barely know that Isagi might doesn't have forever time to look at Nagi. Isagi is a prince. He have some other work he need to do too. And also, as the only child of Yoichi royalty, he might become a king and have to stay at Yoichi kingdom for a long time to take care of his kingdom.

Kuni: Let's go now.

And all of them jump off the window. And then, they take the new adventure to the next kingdom. The I--$-- kingdom.