chapter 1:"the start."

OK GUYS BEFORE WE START GOTTA SAY SORRY I ACCIDENTLY DELETED SHADOWPEACH STORIES BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS DELETING A PART AND I DONT REALLY AM GOOD WITH THE CONTROLERS ON PC SO HAVE FUN, READ THE DESC FOR MORE INFORMATION AND LIKE THIS WILL HAVE ANGST FLUFF MAYBE SMUT AND MORE STUFF SO UH YEAH LETS START

(also there will be a lot of pauses in the story for explanations)

(sorry (,:)

it was a bright day, a month after the defeat of azure (Rip ;-;!! /j) and wukong was just chilling at his home playing with the monkeys cause its one of the days he doesn't train mk or has work or like anything, it was a quiet Friday that he took really well after being stuck in that scroll, it scarred him "but I have been threw worse" wukong thought everytime he started being sad about what happened there.

then mk rushed threw the door opening it loudly smirking evilly >:)

ok lets give you a flashback from how mk was in that day and why he looks a little evil now.

~

~

~

~

"*angry groan* tang what do I do!! when I ask monkey king about him and macaque he just shoves the subject! and dont get me started abt macaque! he just makes it like monkey king is SOOO in the wrong when I know he's just delusional. MONKEY KING ISNT THAT EVIL TANG-"

mk yells till tang cuts him off.

"calm down mk! why are you even doing this anyway. their relationship is hopeless."

tang says rolling his eyes drinking/eating the noodles. (idk anymore)

"no, I wont give up! they smiled at eachother in the scroll! I swear it wasn't from that hit I got from azure before that!! (rest in peace btw ;-;!!)"

mk says with an >:( face, stubborn.

"give it up mk. they hate eachother still. its not like you can force them to be friends again."

tang said not knowing the horrorly no no idea he just gave mk

mk suddenly goes silent and tang thinks he got threw him but... he gets an idea >:)

"wait...I KNOW!! I CAN FORCE THEM! IM THE MONKEY KID! THANKS TANG!"

mk says before he runs off and tang was like "oh welp not my problem now" continuing to drink his noodle soooop

meanwhile mk is going to the magical library I just made up :33

"*searching for artifacts that can like do what he want (I forgor)* UGHHH ITS WORTHLESS!! maybe tang was right..."

then an artifact falls on his head

"OW!!! wait what is this?"

the book says "look up"

looks up raising his eyebrow

another book falls on his head

"DOUBLE OW >:("

it was a book that had a snake head cut off on its cover, kinda creepy.

mk looked in the book interested then..

saw a story. about a special dangerous artifact that was taken by an evil snake god even the heavens couldn't defeat, and theyre scared of what they cant control, so they trapped the evil snake monster in a separate world that is based off a huge land with 4 islands. fourth being where the evil snake god is. but sadly the artifact was taken with the evil snake monster into the world. many tried to kill the snake god but they failed and died. cause the only way to get out is to get the artifact and like be gifted!

in short anyone who brings the artifact will be gifted with lots of gold and immortally peaches.

mk was stoked! he had an idea! he will teleport them both to the world and they will work together and survive of course. I mean monkey king defeated so much of the heavens so he will deff beat that stupid evil snake lol

right?

back to where mk stormed into wukongs free day ruining it honestly lol

"MONKEY KING!" mk yells still smirking evilly >:)

"bud?!" monkey king jumps his tail getting frozen like a cat when they see a cucumber.

let me explain how to do the magic ritual to teleport them both there.

1st: you need to get both people 3 feet at least as close to each other (the more closer the more chances it will work)

2nd: you need them to say those three words "fall with me" (guess the reff guys hehe). they dont need to say it together or smth, you need to make them say those words, in any way you'd like it just needs to be in a sentence.

3rd: they need to stay still for 2 seconds for this. and not try to escape in any way. you need them to trust you on this.

and that's it! that's how you do the ritual!

and well before you scream at me "mk would never do that! hes too pure!!" I know. and I will explain later why he is acting so cold. SPOILERS...it has something to do with the book >:3

now lets continue >:)

"did I startle you monkey king??" mk says tilting his head

"EHEM no! of course." lies as he starts to breath and calm down thinking "ive gotten soft. gosssshhsshhhhadsh"

"GREAT! well I need you to do something!!" mk says smirking EvLlY >:)

"what is it bud?" wukong says as he raises his eyebrow

"well uh I want to invite you to a sleepover. me you and macaque!"

wukong seemed a little excited at the start and then he is surprised when mk says the word macaque. he didnt talk with macaque since the beach place and he is sorta nervous.

"macaque? bud are you sure??" wukong says as he scratches his back

"awwww pleeeaassseeee" puppy eyes mk (,:

"ugh bud you know I cant resist your puppy eyes... fine! but we'll def fight." wukong says not knowing what's gonna happen to them hehehehe

"good." lol

OK GUYS GIMME YOURE OPINION ON THE IDEA??? THIS IS GONNA BE A VERY LONG SERIES, IM GONNA UPDATE IT EVERY TUESDAY AND ITS GONNA BE GREATTT, GIVE ME IDEAS OF WHAT I SHOULD DO????? (I know this is corny but like its gonna be super cool and I LOVE fantasy)