another story (Caged flower)

in the woods

                                                                       take Michi Pov

my hands are hurt I can't fight them. I was in a Heavy breathing I ran as fast as my heart desires. my head was hurting. but I still try to run as fast I was being chased by those guys. " No! I'm not going to give up like this. I still have to save everyone now that I have come this far, I won't give up " I said. and my limbs were getting heavier and heavier. 'god is this how it ends' I think " need some help Crybaby " someone said "Baji?" I spoke.

 " At the brink of death someone lent a hand. and i

I black out.

I woke up in a bedroom. and the air in the room was felt thick and moist " where am I " I said. and then someone said something in the room?  " I see your awake" he said I see 3 guys right here in front. of me " don't you remember what just happened" someone said "Ah never mind just enjoy yourself and go with the flow hero..." he said wait what why does he said hero? I thinked "Kizaki!?" I spoke.

"You guessed it hero." kisaki said "the hell kisaki" I said with a mad face "well it's because of you otherwise you'll die I guess" kisaki said "I then tried to loosen the chains on my hands, but a black-haired man entered my vision he was gripping the other end of the chain tightly. you'd better stop struggling I don't want to hurt my lovely Crybaby" Baji said. 

It seems I couldn't seem to escape. the chains Baji stroke my head as if I was calming a pet. he then pulls the chain in my hands but in next moment his lips pressed wildly against mine our tongues entwined, and I could feel the warmth of his breath.

such a strong kiss my. mind... goes. blank. I thinked every time I tried to hold back, he then bites my lips his saliva mumbed my sanity like a punch but more like a kiss. "Your expression is so seducing did you reach orgasm just by a kiss." at last he released my lips, but I was already dazed from his kiss.

" you look so cute when you are crying crybaby" Baji said. Only then did I realize that my legs were being fondled by another man. "You didn't notice me till now how frustrating." Kazutora said. i did not know he acted like that.  

before I could react, he had already slipped his tongue into. most sensitive parts "Hey what about me I'll get rid of anything that makes you suffer so please just look at me" kisaki said.

Short story

nice day huh i have no idea what am i doing sorry if i suck at writing