46: Antidote

(Chapter - 46)

Several bodyguards accompanied the couple who decided to walk to a park. Yera was still confused about the sudden change in his behaviour and all the sweetness that was being attacked onto her. She was not sure how to react to it, but decided to keep her smile.

"What makes you happy in life? Wearing fancy dresses?" Heeseung asked her all of a sudden, causing her to laugh. "Not everyone is materialistic." She answered him, only to watch a perplexed expression dancing on his face. "Women are complicated." He sighed as he kicked the pebbles as he strolled alongside her. "Well I am not." She nudged him gently as he smiled at her, hugging her sideways as they both walked together, watching the lake besides them, the sun rising up marking a new day.

"Why do you like me?" Yera asked her, her eyes fixated to his. "I don't like you." He blandly replied to her, her smile turning downwards. "Cause I love you." He hugged her, pecking her forehead as her face started turning hot all of a sudden. "Are you alright? Your face is turning red." He giggled at her face as she hid it behind the palms of her hands. "I was just joking, don't hide that cute face of yours." He laughed at her.

All of a sudden, he coughed vigorously, turns out that it was blood. She felt horrified, worried and taken aback. "Hey, what's wrong Lee?" She supported his frame, her mind going into a frenzy watching him like that, which made Heeseung even more sad.

"Master, you forgot to have your medicine." A worker approached him as he panted for breath but instead he motioned him to go away. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked him worriedly as she hit his chest lightly for hiding the fact.

"It's nothing to worry about, babe." He told her in his weak voice, taking the pills. "Do you really think I am that stupid?" She looked at him with anger. "You are though." He laughed weakly. "Don't try to divert the topic, Lee. I am in no mood for jokes right now." She told him in frustration. "I don't want to be here anymore." She said with her void eyes as he nodded lightly and agreed to her at once. In a nutshell, her whole mood was spoilt. She felt bad for him. She was crazy to worry about the person who had hurt her not once, but many a times.

He rested his face in the crook of her neck, making her flinch for a second, but soon she was totally okay with it, except the fact that every time his hot breath hit her neck, it sent a tingle down spine. "You like it, don't you?" He smirked at her, observing how her cheeks were turning a shade of crimson. "Shut up." She spat, avoiding the topic to be pushed any further.

"Did the doctor prescribe you anything else for this condition?" Yera asked him. "Yes, he did prescribe an antidote for my poison." He muttered as he rested his head in her lap. "You were fucking poisoned and you didn't even-" She was taken aback when the man pulled her into a kiss. She struggled at first, but soon, her hands were placed behind his neck as she pulled him even closer. It felt as if Heeseung had everything with him at this moment. He needed nothing else but her.

Heeseung rested his forehead against hers. "Your kiss is the cure to everything." He muttered under his breath before pulling her back into other steamy kiss. "You don't know how fucking much I love you." He whispered in her ear with his husky voice, which made goosebumps appear on her skin.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️