The Start(Prolong)

No one's pov:

  Tommy and Dream were fighting(as usual). But this time it was different, this time... It changed their whole lives. As they were fighting Punz was trying to tell Dream that they should get out of there.

  But since Tommy and Dream are caught up in their own fight they didn't hear him. As they were fighting something purple opened up, under their feet.

'Cause you and I, we were born to die'

"YOU TORTURED AND ABUSED ME!" Tommy said, in the heat of the argument, Dream just got angrier. "WELL YOU STARTED ALL THE CONFLICT, YOU BURNED DOWN GEORGE'S HOUSE!" Dream said, angry.

Suddenly, a rift appeared. It was a glitch because the server was updating while they were fighting. As they were yelling at each other, the rift fully opened.

"WELL IF YOU WEREN'T IN THE SERVER EVERYTHING WOULD BE PEACEFUL AGAIN" Dream said, out of anger. Tommy could feel tears prick his eyes. "I WAS JUST A CHILD"

Punz kept trying to get him and Dream out. But he was too late... Dream and Tommy fell into the rift.

Many people thought this was the end of their story, but it was just the beginning...

_____________________________________________

I have no idea what I am doing, this was just a late night thought, but I wonder what will happen... Hehe