𝑖𝑖. 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅

𝓒𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶𓇼 ˚₊‧꒰ა ❃ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𓇼 ❛ 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 ❜

𝓒𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶
𓇼 ˚₊‧꒰ა ❃ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𓇼
❛ 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 ❜

( 𝐔𝐒𝐀, 𝟏𝟗𝟒𝟎 )

IVANNA THANKED THE kind lady as she gave her a smile. Vivian suppressed the emotion that just wanted her to get on her knees and just bawl. However long ago her running away from it was, it always felt like it happened yesterday. The nightmares were eating her alive, and she realized how to keep herself together was suppressing it. She knew it was unhealthy, but it was the only thing in her life that was in her control. Well, so far.

"I'll be around, so don't even worry if you need some help. I'll be around, somewhere," She laughed as she handed Ivanna the key, "Sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

"Vivian," She smiled, "Vivian Monroe." The brunette instantly answered. Isabelle gave her one last nod before she left the young girl alone. Vivian hasn't settled down since she escaped all because she was scared. It was understandable. Who knows what they were capable; let alone him.

She was quick with shaking those thoughts away, wanting to enjoy the now; which is something she cannot often do. Always looking behind her back, keeping a low profile, never staying in one place too long. Well, that obviously changed. She was still going to figure out some damn way to get revenge, but that wasn't at the top of her list right now.

If the opportunity comes, she won't say no, but she isn't going to go force it to happen. She's getting a job to pay rent, and will live a normal life. As normal as she can, at least. Deep down, she was angry and wanted to put all of that aside and get vengeance, however, she was suppressing it like every other emotion. Again, very unhealthy, but she did not care.

Once she walked into her new apartment. It was a bit out of her comfort zone, but she could make some adjustments. It was still cozy, just not exactly what she expected; which she had no idea what it was, but she definitely knew she was going to make some changes. Nonetheless, a very visible smile was on her face. This was finally her time to live.

Or at least she thought.

She didn't have anything to put in her closet except a simple outfit, "Yeah, I definitely need a job." She sighed as she hung it. Before going downtown, however, she decided to have a quick shower beforehand. As gross and disgusting as it sounds, she hasn't had time to shower. Jumping from place to place, making sure she has enough money, and not to mention she was looking behind her back every ten seconds didn't help either.