Untitled

I once again wrote this at school and it was a pain to type out since I originally wrote it in my journal
Also this makes no sense but wtv

Angelita stormed into her dorm room, slamming the door behind her before throwing herself onto her small bed in the corner and burying her face in the pillow below her.
Crybaby quickly looked up from her desk after hearing the door slam and glanced over to Angelita, who was clutching her pillow and quietly sniffling.

Suddenly Celeste burst through the door and glared at Crybaby as she walked over to Angelita. "Hey.." She spoke softly while putting a hand on the other girl's back. "Go away." Angelita mumbled into her pillow. Celeste sighed. "I'm not gonna leave you until you tell me what's going on with you." She stated sternly. Angelita sat up and stared down at her feet.

Crybaby tried to ignore them but couldn't help herself and ease dropped on their conversation.
Angelita spoke in a hushed shakey voice but Crybaby could hear most of it. "I just.. why him? What does he have that I don't?" Celeste rubbed her back soothingly and nodded.

"Well he's.." Angelita interrupted her. "A guy. And I'm not, I know." Tears filled her eyes again as she choked back a sob and collapsed into Celeste's arms.
"It's selfish of me, but I hate him so much. Ever since she met him it's been so.." She cleared her throat. "Different." Celeste finished her sentence. Angelita nodded disappointingly and pushed herself back up.

Crybaby looked down at her desk, trying to figure out who they were talking about. Then it hit her. "Fuck." She cursed under her breath and grabbed her bag before running out the door. The other two looked over to her confusingly but ignored it and went back to talking.

Crybaby rushed into the cafeteria, a few staring at her as she made her way over to where Ben was sitting, with Magnolia and Fleur, who were speaking quietly in front of him.
Crybaby threw her bag on the table, gaining the three's attention. "Ben." She looked at him with regret but also acceptance in her eyes. "I don't think this- well, us- is working out. Sorry." She spoke coldly.

Ben's face filled with confusion but Crybaby gave him a look and he suddenly understood. She nodded and turned on her heel, running back to the dorm hall without another word.

Crybaby ran back through the door, throwing her stuff on her bed and turning towards Angelita. Celeste had left by now and she was scrolling on a random blog on her laptop. "Hi." Crybaby mumbled, too nervous to speak normally.
"Hey..?" Angelita glanced up from the laptop. "Umm.." She stepped forward a few times until she was hovering over Angelita. "I'm probably going to regret this but.." she bent down and cupped Angelita's face, who was very obviously blushing as she realized what was about to happen.

Crybaby pushed her lips onto hers softly, it felt awkward at first but they both melted into the kiss. It lasted for a few more moments until Crybaby pulled away slowly.

"Holy shit.." She whispered.
Angelita smiled and looked down at her lips then back to her eyes.

Crybaby grinned and immediately pushed their lips back together, resulting in her falling over on top of Angelita but neither let go.

I changed the plot 5 times while writing this (not edited)