Abby + Mikes coversation at the beginning

*Mike is driving to the pizzeria, preparing for his long night ahead. He brought some things that might make the night less miserable, but he was worried about what Abby would do. He knew she would get herself into trouble so he wanted to make some rules for her.*
*When they arrive, he stops the car and looks at Abby, a serious demeanor on his face*
Mike: "Abby, this is where we're gonna be staying for the next five nights, but I'm gonna make something very clear, I will work, and you will sleep. No wandering around, no leaving the place, nothing like that. Do you understand?"

*Abby wasn't paying much attention to mikes words, she was just excited to finally go somewhere fun, getting out of the house for once.*

Abby: " I understand! You won't have to worry about me. I have everything packed too!"

Mike: "Okay, I trust you. But if you get into any trouble, I'm leaving you at home, with a babysitter."

*Mike doesn't like leaving Abby with a babysitter, he prefers to watch her by himself, making sure she's safe, but he knew that if she misbehaved, he would have no choice"

Mike: "Alright, let's go Abby."

*They both get out of the car, Abby sprinting to get inside excitedly. She wanted to play in there, inside the ball-pits, the slides, the arcade games, she didn't care about what Mike said to her. She never really wanted to stay with mike, but she figured she had no choice. As for mike, he wasn't ready either. He had a younger sibling before, but that didn't end well. He was so protective of Abby, that Abby resented him for it, and didn't want to open up to him. He didn't care, he just needed to make sure he could protect her whether she liked it, or not.*

*He opened the door, creeping slowly inside of the building, a weird feeling that something wasn't right crept through the air. Abby felt immediately disappointed, seeing the state of the pizzeria, the darkness, she knew she wouldn't be able to play like she wanted to.*

Mike: "Gimme you hand."
*Mike reached for her hand, she took his hand as he walked her to an area not too far from the office, an area where she can sleep*

Mike: "This is where you're going to sleep, if you need anything, I'm in the office down the hallway. But just stay here and sleep. I'll wake you up when I'm done, okay?"

Abby: "Okay..but..what if I need to go to the bathroom?"

Mike: "Just..Just come to me and I'll walk you there, okay?"

Abby: "okay..Goodnight mike.."

Mike: "Night Abby.."

OKAYY!! That's it for part 1. I know no one's gonna read this but I have to ramble somewhere lol.