cake disaster !

────────────────────────

Luffy sat on the stool in the kitchen, attentively observing your every move as you prepared breakfast.

He was mesmerized by how your pinkish-blonde hair would gracefully sway whenever you slightly tilted your head while flipping the pancakes.

The way your breasts would gracefully sway beneath his large shirt as you glided through the kitchen.

He can't even begin to describe how amazing you look when you bend down to pick up dropped items.

He was plagued by the sensation that you were taunting him with your effortless grace. The two of you were the sole souls stirring in the wakeful hours.

Garp has already left for work, while Ace, Sabo, Marco, and Thatch are still sound asleep.

As the last batch of pancakes sizzled, you found yourself lost in a melodious hum. Suddenly, a surge of surprise coursed through you as a pair of arms lovingly encircled your waist.

A gentle smile adorned your face as Luffy nestled his head in the curve of your neck. "I'm nearly done, Luffy," you whispered tenderly.

Luffy softly hummed, sending a delightful shiver down your spine. He gently held your waist, his touch tenderly caressing your shirt.

Luffy pressed his soft lips against your neck, gently kissing it while his caresses lingered on your waist. "I despise keeping our love hidden," he whispered softly.

After placing the last pancake on the plate, you calmly turned off the stove. As you turned around, you caught Luffy's attention, causing him to stand up tall. His hand still gently resting on your waist, he locked eyes with you, his gaze filled with admiration.

"I feel the same way, Luffy, but we both know that this is probably not the right thing to do—actually, it's wrong."

Luffy pouts slightly and says, "But you're not actually my sworn sister or anything. It's only Sabo and Ace, so technically, it's not wrong."

You shake your head slightly and smile at his pouting figure. "I know, Luffy, but remember, I call Garp my grandpa. He took Ace and me in and treated us like his actual grandchildren. Ace and Sabo are my brothers, and Marco and Thatch are like brothers to me too. They are to you as well..."

Luffy frowns and says, "Forget that! I want to be able to hold you in public, kiss you whenever I want, and hear you scream loudly when we're together intimately. I hate that we have to hide it. I don't care what anyone has to say about us, Y/N."

You reach up slowly and caress his cheek softly. "I want all of that too, Luffy... It's just that I don't want to disappoint anyone. How would Ace react when he finds out that his sworn brother is secretly dating his sister and being intimate with her on a daily basis?"

Luffy chuckles softly at your words and kisses your forehead. "You said that so casually, it's hard not to laugh."

You smile at him and kiss his cheek. "Enough talking. Help me set the table. I'll wake everyone up."

Luffy nods as his hands slowly slide off your waist. You walk away and head upstairs to wake the sleeping boys.

You carefully set the cake down on the counter, admiring its delicious aroma as it wafts through the room. With a grin, you declare, "Alright, let's give it some time to cool down before we dive in. Sound good?" Glancing at the five gentlemen, particularly Luffy and Ace, you watch as they all nod in agreement.

"Great!" you exclaim, a smile stretching across your face. "I'm off to the store to replenish our snack supply since you all devoured them!" As you cover the cake and make your way out of the kitchen, the boys eagerly trail behind you, following all the way to the front door.

"I'll be back in half an hour. don't trash the house; I'm talking to you ace and luffy." You said pointing at the two males who purse their lips slightly and avoided any eye contact with you.

you unlocked the door and left.

As you unlocked the front door and carried the bags filled with snacks, you made your way through the halls towards the kitchen. "Guys! I'm home —" you began to say, but your sentence was abruptly interrupted by a shocking sight. "What on earth?!" you exclaimed, your voice filled with disbelief. The five boys before you stared back, equally stunned.

Luffy felt a lump in his throat as he stood in the middle of Ace and Sabo, flanked by Thatch and Marco behind the counter.

Your teeth clenched as you gazed at the cake, or rather, what remained of it. Your eyes then shifted towards the five gentlemen whose faces were smothered in chocolatey goodness.

With a nervous smile, they watch you closely as you gently close your eyes and exhale. "This is merely a dream," you assure yourself. "Once I set down these bags and open my eyes, the cake will magically appear."

Muttering softly, a smile plays on your lips as you confidently affirm your belief. Carefully, you walk over to the snack cabinet and delicately place the snacks down. Absentmindedly humming a tune, you turn around to face the counter.

As your eyes began to flutter open, you were met with the sight of a vacant countertop. The remnants of the cake had vanished, and the boys were attempting to discreetly exit the kitchen.

You swiftly snatched the spatula and whispered, "Where do you think you're going?" Your low voice made them freeze in their tracks.

Sabo trembled, a slight shudder passing through his body. "I knew it, we shouldn't have eaten it," he whispered, his voice filled with apprehension. Marco, his voice trembling, replied defiantly, "You asked for some as well!"

Luffy turned to you anxiously, flashing a nervous smile, and stuttered, "H-Hey, Y/N, I—" Your interruption halted him abruptly as you sharply commanded, "Enough!"

Luffy pursed his lips, clearly taken aback, and mumbled, "Okay."

With a burst of energy, you sprinted towards them, causing them to scatter in different directions. "You will pay for what you've done to my precious cake! I wanted to be the first to enjoy a slice!" you shouted, your voice echoing through the house.

As their desperate pleas filled the air, you relentlessly pursued them, turning the house into a thrilling chase scene.

"how dare you eat my cake!"