the sweetest torture one could bear

I fell for you like water falls from the February sky

But now the current's stronger

I couldn't get out if I tried

                    rain spencer as Katie Daniels

                    aren't you the sweetest thing on this side of hell ?

                    madelyn  clyne as Lacy Stelle

                    did i ever tell you that i'm not doing well?

we were so alike,

i couldn't help thinking

it was that she liked about me

Lacy&Katie

Everyone who met Lacy Stelle knew she was difficult to deal with, ever since she was a kid. She was cold-hearted and spiteful. She was addictive and all-consuming.

And God knows Katie Daniels knew it damn well. Maybe too well.

She knew she was trouble when they were five and she threw a stone at her, she still has the scar. She knew she was trouble when they were twelve and she made her realize she liked girls, she has a scar from that, too.

But as difficult Lacy was, everyone who met her also knew she had the presence of an army. You could assume she was something divine by her looks, you knew she was from her soul.

She was better than the average person, not because she was nicer, not because she was prettier, or more cleaver. She was all of that. It was something else, like a birthright.

Fate had blessed her in every way someone could be blessed. She had the brains, she had a type of beauty you only see on dreams, she was crazy wealthy, and she had an ease to attract people that'd put James Dean to shame.

Katie felt the luckiest to be her friend, when she finally forgave her for the so called stone-gate. She didn't feel with any other friend of her's what she felt with Lacy. With her, even the cruelest words felt like a gift. Hell, arguments were like Christmas for her.

It meant that she cared for her. That she looked out for her. That she was a vulnerable as Katie was.

But she liked it better when Lacy was sweet. She wasn't sweet to most people, she hadn't kissed her little brother since she was five and he was a newborn. It made Katie feel special, because she was, and not only for Lacy.

That was the trick with Lacy, you had to adore her long before she adored you if you wanted to be loved by her, but if you stayed long enough, she'd open up, and you'd find the most precious thing you'd never want to lose. 

Even though, she had to try had to do so, to not open up the first day Katie came up to her at playtime and complimented her drawings. She had to say a curse word or two to gain control of the situation.

She sinked her claws into the ground to make sure she wouldn't get pulled in by Katie's magnetic field.

She was the kind of girl you can only meet once, when you're young, and then you see her hidden in the details of your life for the rest of it, like the devil.

Falling leaves reminded her of Katie's eyes.

Sunshine reminded her of her laugh.

She saw her smile in the summer and happy tears in the late August rain.

She saw her love in the tiny, colorful flowers that grew in the cracks on the pavement.

If she had known she'd be haunted by her heart for the years to come, she would've thought twice before messing it all up.

Years passed by, Lacy stopped looking for the cracks that'd open in the concrete, trying to find a way to forget what she lost. Katie (she went by Kat, now) kept looking for anything that reminded her that the seemingly perfect, popular girl everyone knew and loved once hurt her, and was her best friend.

i hope youre hungry!!! for NOTHING

.....please enjoy this 

.......pls