Messing with time

A/N:hiyya this is hana.haaa so i'm writing two stories at once but i'm like thatxx tell me wat you think

Have you ever had the feeling when you dream of somthing for so long? When it is the first thing you think of in the morring and last thing at night. It is the thought that takes every spare second in your life and follows you like a bad smell.?I have many of thease thoughts. After all I have a quiet life and little else to do. But finally after dreaming and dreaming, slowly they disapper. I let them go, I will go mad other wise. Then suddenly it comes true. like a genie has suddenly found my wish lost in the post. It's like a mirical. I just wish it would happen now.

I'm in a 22nd centuary war zone. Invisable robots stalk the streets, attacking the people. But I shouldn't really be here. I was born in a caravan park in Irland . I very rarley see my parents. It's not that they don't care-they care inmesnly-but they are time travelers. A species so close to humans, yet so far apart. Have have inhereted they amazing abiltys(such as strength and time travel). I guess one day i was feeling a bit big headed and decied to find some where my skills would be of use. My mind brought me here. The problem now is that i can't get out. I have tried to think myself home but i can't. And what is worse is that the people here have found i can see the robots and have me in sort of captivity, in warehouse in london.I'm always on alert incase i'm needed. It is lonely, even with Ebony, Frazer and Felix to keep me company. My wish right now is to be with my ever absent parents. For them to wisk me away. What are the chances of that?

Felix is watching me with a funny look on his face. He is a sort of cross between a babysitter and a body guard. He holds a gun and tries to play with me. At least he is getting payed for this because if it was for the love of it i would be worried. He has not love to give. Also he is down right stupid and is like a little kid who always says why.

"why are you pulling a werid face?"

see what i mean

" my face is normaly like this" I explain

" no, your nose is more...stuck up"

He pulls his nose up and starts to oink. I ignor him.

" can we go exploring? just like you promised?" I look towards him and flutter my eyelashed. He sighs. Another reason he shouldn't have this job. He has no control over me therefore if he says no i will stand up and go.

"mmm lets wait untill Ebony and Frazer get here, witch"

He is very scared of being out alone with me. This is because he thinks i am a powerful witch and i could kill him. Even if i could i wouldn't. My life would be with out laughter.

"and can you stop calling me witch. It is mildly irratating"

" only if you tell me your name" he said flirtationly. I roll my eyes

"It's Aqua-Maie"