Prologue

Prologue
It was the Fourth of July, fireworks lighting up the dark sky above Kace's head. He tucked his arms under his brown locks and closed his eyes, listening to the steady beat of the fireworks. He suddenly felt someone beside him and opened his eyes to see Nick lowering his body next to him. They laid in silence, their eyes closed, enjoying the sounds.
"Kace?" Nick whispered.
Kace opened his eyes and looked over. "Yeah?"
"I-Don't tell mom and dad, okay?" He asked, now on his elbows. Kace looked up at his older brother and nodded. "I lost my virginity last night." He said, now suddenly standing.
Kace looked up at him, not sure what to say. "Is that a bad thing?" Last time he checked, when you were Nick's age, you should've already lost it. He was seventeen. Kace was fifteen.
"No.. Not exactly.. But, it-it, wasn't to a girl."
He stuttered.
That made Kace stand up. "Why didn't you tell me before?" He asked, completely forgetting about the lost virginity part. Why hadn't he told him he was gay?
"I-I- I'm scared Kace." He whispered. Kace pulled him into a hug. Not caring that his brother was gay, or the fact that he was shorter than Nick, so it made it a bit not comforting.
"Don't tell mom and dad, okay?" He said as Nick pulled away, looking down at the ground. He thought for sure that if Nick was gay, then he would be a top. He was big and muscular, and scary. Well, to people that didn't know him he was. There had to be more to the story, but Kace didn't ask. "You'll be moving out in another year."
Nick suddenly started crying and it completely shocked Kace. The only time he'd seen Nick cry was when their dad got drunk and started to beat Kace. That was the only time Nick cried, but that was so long ago..
"Nick.." The look on Nick's face said it all.
He was raped
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey what's up hello?
Yep. I wrote a story. Well.. A first part of one.
Don't go just yet. ✋🏼 IT IS NOT OVER!
Anyway, thanks for reading, and like if you enjoyed. Yeah. I know it's just the prologue, but I AM FEELING THE MOOD!!
MMMOOORRREEE TO CCCOOOMMMEEE!!!! And BTW there will be some boyxboy later in the story, but not quite yet. *hides behind phone.*
It will build up though. OH!! Picture of Nick to the side!! And that dude's name is Nick Bateman. HOW IRONIC!!!
Well... Peace out cheeseburgers!!
🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔