- 𝙃𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 0.04 💬

❝ 𝖭𝖾, 𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾? ❞

Slipping out a yawn, you stretched out your limbs tiredly. Another morning, another day of being the presence of your so-called father, you dreaded whilst narrowing your eyes in distaste at his laying form on the couch. Your eyes darken, remembering what occurred last night, honestly.

You'd be lying if you said you weren't entertained what he was trying to accomplish with you yesterday, you're not foolish enough to not see he was trying to gain your trust by giving you a present, and despite how much you needed those new, limited tools, you weren't ready to put your faith in him just yet.

"Call me disrespect, or call me a brat. But I won't ever trust you Loid Forger." You have no inkling what he was concealing or what he was hoping to achieve with this family simulation, but one thing is for sure: You won't be letting your guard down anytime around him; it's as obvious as glass.

Anya, who has been quietly studying you while you have been deep in contemplation, shrieks to herself. She finds it to be somewhat frightening how sinister and resentful you appear right now, and she can almost feel your growing bloodlust.

If looks could kill, Anya believed, her father would have died by now.

"Mail!" You rolled your eyes and puffed out of exhaustion as Anya and you both glanced towards the door. The pink cherry smiles and with enthusiasm raced towards the door as you were getting about to open it.

"I'll fetch it!" She yelled so energizingly, where does she get her endless energy, you sweated before yawning again, seeing your little sister run so enthusiastically just makes you feel more exhausted than ever.

"Miss Forger?" The mail man softly smiled at the young girl standing behind the frame door "I am Anya Forger." The man nodded at the confirmation, before rummaging through his sling "Could you give this to your father or mother?" He took out a piece of envelope and handed it towards Anya with a maintained smile.

She just stared up at him and said, "My mom doesn't exist." The mailman cringed back at Anya's response, his grin fading.

"I-is that so? I am sorry..." Soon enough, you appeared behind Anya and swiftly snatch the mail from his hand, prompting the man to jolt his shoulder in surprise.

"Wow, thanks for reminding us we don't have a mother."

Then you immediately slammed the door to the mail's man face, the mail man complexion turned blue as he moaned out tiredly "I don't get pay enough for this..." His shoulders slumped sluggishly, as he sighed in misery.

Staring vacantly, you chomped a big bite on the apple, your face scrunched up at the finishing touch as you watched your father apply makeup to his friend Franky's squared-off face in an attempt to make him look more "feminine," and he was obviously struggling to do so as a result of how hideous he is. Despite several hours of work attempting to transform Franky to appear to be a woman, he still ended up looking like a total dud.