Extra Chapter •I Love You•

•This chapter will be in the future and there older•

I was shopping with Enid since I was proposing to Wednesday today. I've been nervous all week and she keeps asking what's wrong. "Are you sure today is the day" I say nervously. "Of course it is! You both are super cute!" Enid yelled smiling like crazy. "This is stressful" I tell her whining. "It will be fine" she says. We went to different shops trying to find the perfect ring. "Do you think she will like this one?" Enid asked pointing to one. "No.. but this one caught my eye" I say staring at a beautiful black one. "It's perfect for her, I honestly don't understand!" She says laughing. I asked to see the ring as I stared at it closely. "This is the one" I say. "Then get it" she replies. I just rolled my eyes as I went to pay. "Do you think she would say yes??" I asked as we left the shop. "You guys have been together for a while why wouldn't she? Her heart beats for you Saphire" Enid says holding my hand.

"I know I know I'm just being paranoid" I reply groaning. I saw a cute kitty as I walked over to it. "Aw what a cute Kitty" I say petting it. "Saph come on let's go! And also calm down" she said as we went to grab all the other stuff. "Omg but what if she says yes!!" I yell blushing. "Then that's good! That means you guys will get married and have babies" she said smirking. "ENID OMG NO" I screamed. "I was joking Saph but everything will go well I promise you that" she replied. "You dumb shit" I say grabbing stuff. "Love you to" she says smiling at me.

We went to our house since I knew weds wouldn't be home yet. "Hurry up and go get dressed! I'll get everything set" Enid yelled running to our backyard garden. I started getting dress and curling my hair. I look at myself breathing lightly. "You can do this Saph! Okay calm down" I say to myself. I put on my heels and went downstairs to see everything set. "Where's the ring?" Enid asked finishing the last few touches. "Here" I say smiling gently. "Okay good! I know your clumsy ass self would loose it but you didn't!" She said. "Hey, when are you and Ajax gonna get married huh?" I asked glaring at her. "None of your business but she's coming soon!" She replied. "How the hell do you know???" I asked confused. "I just do!" She screamed putting the flowers into the vase.

I heard the door open as Enid quickly hid. "Welcome back love" I say smiling. "Are you alright? What's with your clothing darling" she asked touching my cheek. I grabbed her hand and led her outside as I sighed deeply. "Hm?" I heard her say. "Weds listen!" I say as I grab both her hands. "I'm listening" she replies. "I.. I- uhm.." I tried to say. I felt my face heating up as she grabbed my waist. "I love you. I love you a lot and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. You made my life better and made me a better person. You made me feel loved and useful, you always try to apologize even if you don't really understand how. I'm happy you love me for who I am and I love you for who you are. So what I'm trying to say is.." I said as I backed up. "Will you marry me Wednesday Addams?" I asked bending down on one knee. I pulled out the ring and she gasped.

I saw her eyes widen as she helped me up

I saw her eyes widen as she helped me up. "Yes I will my love" she whispered to me. "Omg I'm so happy to hear that!" I scream with tears in my eyes. "Please don't cry." She said smiling softly. She grabbed my chin and our lips touched. "EKKK!!! OMG" I heard Enid scream. "Enid!" Weds said glaring at her. I giggled softly as weds put the ring on her finger. She suddenly grabbed my wrist and put a ring on my finger. "Y-You had a ring?" I asked surprised. "I was thinking about asking you for a while, even Enid offered to help but I guess you beat me to it huh love?" She asked kissing my hand. "Oh wow. I never notice that we were both working on it, what a great surprise that I did it first" I say laughing gently. I looked at the ring she got me which was purple. It was a beautiful ring and I loved it very much so. "It's beautiful weds" I said. "Thank you so much" I said kissing her cheek. "It's beautiful like you" she says.

"I'm definitely posting this!" Enid yelled

"I'm definitely posting this!" Enid yelled. "Enid I swear to fucking god if you do!" I yelled annoyed. "Enid.. I'll make sure to kill you in your sleep if you post this to anyone, I'll make sure of it or I can possibly bury you alive and let bugs eat you" Wednesday told her. "Okay let's not do that! This is supposed to be a happy moment" I yelled. Wednesday hugged me which made me smile. "I love you." I said. "I love you to Cara Mia~" she replied. "I've been planning this all week, I was very nervous about what you would say" I say giggling. "Did you think I would say No?" She asked staring at me. "I mean kinda, it's Wednesday Addams your a mystery to everyone" I replied. "I wouldn't, your to special" she told me kissing my head. "Gosh, your an idiot sometimes" she whispered. "Come!" I say grabbing her hand and leading her to a picnic. "I know you don't really love romance stuff or dates but I was hoping just this once" I asked staring at the beautiful sunset. She grabbed my hand and we both sat down. "Your so beautiful darling.." Wednesday tells me. "Is that why you fell for me?" I asked.

I hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter thanks for all the love I love you all!!♥️
~Ari