Back to Work

She let out a groan as the alarm blared it's annoying sound, she sat up and turned it off, rubbing her tired eyes as she got up to the closet to grab her uniform. It was going to be her first day back since her medical leave, she wasn't looking forward to it. She knew she would have a lot of catching up to do on her case on.. him. She finished getting ready and went down to the kitchen, grabbing two pieces of bread and putting them in the toaster, while she waited she began to pick up a few things to make her house a bit cleaner, which also gave her time to think, "I wonder what kind of work 4 has for me today... I hope there's more evidence or more clues of the case... I just want to get it done and over with.." once her toast was done she grabbed it and headed out the door.

The door closed behind her as she entered her work place, saying hello and good morning to the people that welcomed her back, as she opened the door to where she was working at, she froze, her eyes slightly widen, there at her desk, was a android standing there, she was looking at the stuff at Meggy's desk, she had short blue hair, purplish eyes that reminded her of Amethysts, they were wearing a jacket that had their model number and badge, black jeans and black shoes, and the one thing that gave it away, that stupid led on the left side of her head. She quickly rushed towards SMG4's office, not wanting to get spotted by that robot. But she soon found him in the breakroom making some coffee, before he could even drink his coffee he heard her shout. "SMG4!" Meggy grabbed him and shook him. "Why did you assign a Android to me?!" Meggy soon let go, luckily 4 didn't spill his coffee. "One, you need to chill, 2, SMG1 was the one that assigned it, not me" He explained. "You know I dont like those... robots" Meggy looked at her new android that was standing at her desk, "I know but, you know how they get with their Androids... besides, this can give you a fresh start, from what happened 3 years ago... and what happened that caused your medical leave.." SMG4 patted her shoulder. "I have to go, my partner will kill me if I dont get back on the case" SMG4 quickly hurried off, leaving Meggy alone. She groaned as she went to her desk to greet this new... thing. "Hello! I'm Tari, I'm the andriod sent by Cyberlife" She greeted her with a warm smile. She hated those smiles from those robots, so fuckin fake. "... welcome Tari" Meggy greeted her with a cold tone. "I'm glad that I get to be working with you, Lieutenant" She kept her eyes on her computer, pulling up the case file to and the new clues that were added. "Uh huh.."

Tari looked at the smaller woman, scanning over her features and body language, her ginger hair was slightly a mess, her eyes looks exhausted and had dark circles, she had a few scars on her hands that were 4 years old, and she had a strong figure. She thought for a bit before speaking. "I noticed your picture on the desk, how long did you know those 3?" Tari got a chair and sat down on the other side of the desk. She could read her facial expression, seeing that she was clearly annoyed. "... I knew SMG3 and SMG4 since collage, I met Mario after I started working here." She answered coldly, still reading over the files. "I noticed that you look tired, have you been having trouble sleeping?" Tari leaned in a bit, hearing Meggy chuckle. "You noticed a lot of things, no, just went to bed late is all..." Meggy glanced at her. "How late? Cause I can help with your sleep schedule" "you don't need to know that... also what's with your arm? Shouldnt be.. like your other?" Meggy looked at her, her eyes were a beautiful pinkish color, and she noticed her freckled face...

Software Instability

"It helps me access my weapons better, I'll be happy to showcase it when we get a case" Tari explained, she ignored what her system did and focused on her. "Hm... alright..." Meggy when back to her computer.

Meggy Spletzer
Neutral

"Hey Meggy! I got a new case for you and your new partner," SMG4 gave her the file, Meggy opened it up and read it's details before handing it to Tari, getting up quickly. "Alright, I need my mind off this old case anyways." Meggy got her keys to the patrol car and headed out, with Tari following close behind.