0.01

It's been 4 months already but it's tough being an F1 driver's ex. You gotta hide your friends, especially the male ones, from the paparazzi because dating rumours will start showing up. Being Christian Horner's daughter is even more difficult. But you know what's the toughest thing of all? Your dad being your ex's boss. And yours as well. Sad reality I know right?

It was one of these typical mornings that you had to get ready for work. Japan is an amazing country. The people here are so sweet and everything is made out of advanced technology. The majority of the countries you used to live at could never. Anyways Suzuka race it is. You grabbed your stuff and slipped inside your black BMW. Some minutes later (which btw felt longer than an eternity) you were already at the circuit. You put on a red bull cap and got ready to meet your dad.

"Hello y/n , surprisingly you weren't late for work, what has gotten into you..?" your dad mumbled with an ironic tone but you looked at him and said "At first you want all your employees to work hard but when they work you mock them! A little indecisive, aren't you?.." he received the message but still talked back "Y/n I am still your boss and I can fire you whenever I want.." "Firing your best mechanic? Do you want to switch from rich to broke at a finger snap..?" "Y/n do me a favour and just go to your desk.." your dad said and sighed. Everyone was shocked as you managed to leave Christian Horner vulnerable, with a lack of good comebacks.

It was still too early and you decided to walk around the other teams' garages and just check out the overall place , since you never had the time to, breakup stuff got in the way ,yes exactly. McLaren was looking good , you waved at a mechanic of their team because you met him some years ago , at your university campus. Great success!

You decided to continue walking and grabbed your phone from your pocket to text your friends. You were about to reach the Ferrari garage when you lost your balance and the next thing you saw was the random worried mechanics. "Seriously, who leaves tires on the floor like that guys? And then you expect people to stop making fun of our pit stops which are embarrassing in case you didn't know. Excuse me miss, let me help you.." you heard a male voice in the background.

You reached the male's hand and stood back up. Your cap was actually kinda blocking the view and you tried to fix it as you started getting interrupted by his questions "Tsk not even a thank you? My mom raised such a gentleman for nothing. She was always telling me , Charles be good to people, Charles do this, Charles do that. But what do I get back noth-" "Oh yes thank you for helping me , I should get going by now.." I heard another male voice interrupting both of me and that Charles guy I suppose "And you are?" "Y/n" they both gasped "Y/n Horner? We thought that you were something like a rumour, just like Harry Potter! Now everything makes sense , it explains your red bull uniform. You should definitely get going.." the second guy started talking but Charles interrupted him

"Carlos stop ruining the moment ,and no you are not leaving without my number.." he said and looked at you with a cocky stare , and now you were finally speechless, seeing the most beautiful blue eyes , a person could possibly have. They were absolutely majestic , they made him appear angelic "Is this necessary? you might get in trouble.." you said sighing and decided to turn your back to go back to the red bull garage but you felt Charles putting a piece of paper in your back pocket.

Great you thought yourself. I am going to be involved in more F1 drama. You quickly ran back to the garage and sat on a chair beside your desk. You saw Max and Checo walking to their cars. You didn't really want to talk to them, it's been a while as well, but Checo waved at you and shouted "Hello y/n it's good to know that you are back, we should catch up on our news sometime. Can't wait to follow your instructions today.." shit you thought to yourself once again because his words made Max look at your direction. He didn't really say anything but you could see some sparkles in his eyes.