Prologe

My whole life has been spent being stuffed into a box. Sure, i had fellow princes who too felt trapped but they always had something that helped them cope-a family member who understood them, a best friend, a servant, a nanny. What did i have? No one..except for one person.

"Cmon sun! Lessons start soon" Stardust said as he grabbed my wrist and led me into the large school. It looked more like a large palace then a school-it had marble floors and cracked stone walls with smooth cobble pillars. The doors were all made of cherry wood with gold door knobs. Stardust led me into room 027, smiling as he did so. The classroom was filled with a mix of princes-some dark skinned, some light skinned, some brown haired, some blonde haired. It was a real conbination of different princes. The teacher clapped his hands and instructed everyone to sit doen in their assigned seats. I was next to Stardust and a fellow prince named Aster. The whole time i had my head in the clouds; day-dreaming of me and Stardust together...what, it's not like i like him. When the lesson ended we headed to the lunch room. The rest of the day went as usual-boring lessons about how to be formal and how to talk to powerful people and blah blah blah. After that boredom we finally got to leave, but it didn't get better from there. When i arrived back to the palace, mum and dad were argueing once again. They always do, now that i've been going to Prince's Acedemy...

I had someone for a while.. a prince from the Stars kingdom-Prince Stardust. He was kind and sweet;innocent and respectful...he used to be at least. After we moved up a level, he became more toxic and sour. He started hanging out with the popular princes and he left me all by myself. Now i had no one, once again...

I kicked my legs back and forth, my heels hitting the wall as i did so. My school bag sat beside me as i waited for Stardust to arrive. Stardust entered the gates with..with the popular princes...what was he doing with them? Jupiter glanced at me and pointed to me, all the other princes looked over to me and they laughed at me. I was so confused-what were they laughing at? Stardust looked me in the eyes before joining in; i felt my stomach tighten and my eyes widen...wha...why was he laughing with them? At me?

Ever since then, i've grown to not trust people as easily. Trust leads to heart-break- and a heart can be broken oh so many times...