Red n TSC - Stayed Up

Fluff?

----------------------------------------------------------

After a day, Red finally got the chance to go to bed. He was extremely tired of today, and he was pretty much stressed. It was around 9 PM, and everybody was asleep but him.

Red sat on his bed, looking completely emotionless, yet he was tired. He layed down on his bed, thinking about the stuff that had happened today.

It was nothing much, really. The entire day he was just feeding Reuben, his pet pig, hung out with the others, and such. And for some reason, he just couldn't think straight.

All he could think about was just.. that. He didn't know what else to think about, daydreaming didn't help with anything at that time, since he didn't have a clue what he should daydream about.

He tried laying down to fall asleep, but he struggled to do so. He tosses himself left and right, but nothing seemed to do the trick. It was making him feel frustrated, so he dug his face into his pillow, and groaned.

'Why can't I sleep!?' He thought. He kicked his feet in the air, before he sat up from his bed. He had shadows underneath his eyes, showing that he was exhausted.

Because he couldn't sleep, he decided to walk downstairs to the kitchen. He was in a home with the entire gang, so he tried to be as silent as possible.

He grabbed a glass, and filled it with water. He hasn't remembered when he last hydrated, so he thought it would be a good idea if he just drank a bit of water at that hour.

He looked up to the clock in the room to realize that it was now 10 PM. He sighed, before putting his glass on the counter, scratching his eye. He heard footsteps coming his way, which made him yelp softly.

He saw a slight shadow on the ground, before he looked up to see that it was Second. He was surprised to see him here, since he wouldn't usually be awake at this hour.

He seemed as tired as Red, which made him curious. "Hey, Red." Second spoke, as he walked to get a glass of water as well. "Hey." Red responded, rubbing his neck nervously.

"Why're you up at this hour?" Second asked, as he started chugging on his glass of water. Red thought of a response, before speaking up. "I couldn't sleep." He spoke, a bit like groaning, but it counted as an answer anyway.

Second hummed, before putting the two glasses they had into the sink. He walked up to Red, putting his hand on the counter. "You don't usually stay up." He spoke, looking down at Red before Red scoffed.

"Oh, like you know anything." He rolled his eyes, as he crossed his arms and looked away, acting a bit grumpy and mad. "Oh, sorry, are you mad at me?" Second asked.

"No." Red responded, still avoiding eye contact with Second as he let out a small 'hmph'. Second sighed, before putting a hand on Red's shoulder.

"Come on, I'll help you get to bed." Second offered him his other hand, before Red shook his head. "Nah, I don't wanna." He spoke, trying to refuse.

"Red, come on." He spoke again, this time a bit more commanding. After a few seconds, Red looked up at Second, before sighing. Without a word, he put his hand on Second's, holding his hand to accept the offer.

Second gave him a slight nod, before taking him to his room. They went up the stairs a bit, as Second opened the door to Red's room. He sat him down on the bed, as Red sighed.

"Is something bothering you?" Second asked, tilting his head with a bit of curiosity and worry. "What? No, of course not." Red replied, shaking his head.

"Why're you asking?" Red asked Second. "It's just that.. you look tired. And exhausted." Second scratched his head, before sitting beside Red. He stayed there for a bit, before he felt Red lay on his shoulder.

"I'm just.. tired." Red yawned, finally feeling tired. Second put his arm around Red before he layed him down onto the bed, and put him in the sheets.

"Go ahead and have some rest, Red." He spoke softly, giving him a small pat on the shoulder before attempting to leave, but Red reached out for his hand and grabbed his pinky lightly.

"..p-please stay." He spoke, a bit embarrassed with his own words. Second seemed surprised that Red wanted him by his side, but he didn't mind it. He sat beside Red who was laying down, caressing his hair softly as Red started to doze off to sleep.

Red was now completely in his slumber, as Second yawned. He stretched his arms, before standing up and walking to the door of Red's room.

He grabbed the door handle and twisted it so he could exit, and he looked back at Red who was currently sleeping now.

"Goodnight, Red." He whispered, before leaving the room, letting Red sleep in peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------

845 WORDS

THERE WAS AN ERROR IM SORRY I HAD TO EDIT IT 💀💀💀