NO TITLE

Heya! I'm just telling ya that they are all in high school! Enjoy lè oneshot!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV:
I feel tears stinging my eyelids as I watch Stan and Wendy walk past me. Why Stan? Why do you make me feel like this?

Stan glances over at me and waves lightly. I wave back half-heartedly. He gives me an odd look, but then he turns his attention back to his
girlfriend...Wendy.

I sigh, shut my locker, and walk slowly to my next class.

In class Kenny pokes my shoulder. "*muffled* Hiya Kyle! *muffled*" He says.

I look at him. "Hey.." I say monotone.

Kenny tilts his head. "*muffled* You okay? *muffled*" He asks.

I nod, trying to get him to believe me. I guess it works because as soon as I say it he turns his attention to his play boy hidden behind a textbook.

I sigh and I put my head in my arms, not really caring about today's lessons. "Kyle!" Someone yells.

I snap my head up and I see the teacher staring at me. "Class is over, you can go to lunch." Mr. Garrison says.

I sigh and I stand up. Jeez somebody could've told me that class was over. "Yeah okay." I say.

"Kyle?" He asks.

I turn to him. "Yes Mr. Garrison?" I say.

"Are you feeling alright? You have been really quiet lately." Mr. Garrison says.

I nod. "Yeah..just I have a lot of things on my mind.." I say.

Mr. Garrison nods. "Okay. Feel free to talk to me anytime." He says.

I shrug and I walk out of the room. I walk down the hallway to the lunchroom.

"Yo Kyle!" Stan calls to me.

I turn and walk to our table. I put on a fake smile. "H-Hey Stan." I greet.

Stan grins. "Dude we were just talking about the new Jurassic Park movie." He says.

I nod. "Oh, I heard its supposed to be better than the others." I say.

Stan nods excitedly. "Yup! So I was thinking when it came out, do you all want to see it when it comes to theaters?" He asks.

I nod. "Sure. Sounds fun." I reply.

Stan goes back to talking to the others about how great its going to be.

I sigh and sit down. A few minutes pass and I find myself fantasizing about Stan. Of course someone has to snap me out of my daydream.

"Kyle. Kyle? Kyle?!" Stan yells poking my cheek.

"Ack! What?!" I shout from shock.

Stan chuckles. "You were daydreaming." He says.

I blink. "Oh..oops..." I say sheepishly.

Stan laughs. "C'mon time to go." He says.

I nod and stand up with Stan as we head out of the lunchroom.

"Hey are you okay?" Stan asks.

I nod. "Y-Yeah.." I reply.

Stan rolls his eyes. "Uh-huh. I believe ya alright." He says sarcastically.

I felt my veins go to ice. "I-I'm telling the t-truth." I stutter.

Stan smacks my back. "Yeah yeah." He teases.

I gulp. "Sh-Shut up.." I mumble.

Stan laughs and walks ahead of me. "Well lets get going to class, we'll be late." He informs.