"I mean he said he'd cover me and I turned around and he was gone" Shane says in tears. I chuckle under my breath at the sight of Shane trying to act serious. I know he killed Otis I can tell by look in his eyes. He enters the house washing the blood from his hands  I shake my head in shame from the fact that people believe him. I walk pass the bathroom heading to my tent when Shane clears his throat I turn around and see him staring at me "I saw you chuckling under your breath you got something to say?" I'd admit I was a little startled and scared that I'm upstairs with Shane alone but I Stand my ground.
"You really think people are gonna believe that a guy like Otis would sacrifice himself for Carl?"
His serious look turns into a smirk "did I not act good enough" my eyes widen he's crazier than I thought "whatever,just keep me out your crazed I can't have Lori and Carl killing spree"  before I know it his hands were gripped around my throat and he slammed me into a wall. "Say anything about that and I swear I'll bury you right next to Otis" in defense I scratch his neck like Lori did to him a while back and run outside to my tent hoping he doesn't come after me. I stayed up the whole night scared he was gonna come into my tent and take me off the map luckily he didn't. It was breakfast time and I was a little scared to exit my tent but I did. I sat in the middle next to Daryl and Maggie . Patricia is hurt from the death of her son and wants us to pray. I grab Daryl and Maggie hand listening to the prayer. I look up and see Shane staring deep into my soul
"Amen,let's eat" I look down at my plate of vegetables and rabbit meat and eat it not looking his direction one bit. After breakfast I head to the lake to pour some water into a bucket.
"Hey y/n" I turn around and see Dale I smile at him giving him a hug happy that it's him and not Shane.  "Mind telling me something?" I furrow in confusion "oh come on,you and Shane you two were upstairs and he came down with a scratch on his neck listen I'm not one to judge we all have our trips when it comes to the bedroom but you might wanna chill on the neck scratching so that people won't think he's bitten" i fake smile
"Well you know me and Shane aren't really a thing Dale" Dale puts his hand on my shoulder
"Just be truthful" he says walking off. Now I see what Andrea is always on his grill about him being noisy. I head over to Lori helping her cut carrots since she's pregnant with Shane's baby at that. still can't believe Rick didn't catch on quicker. Shane comes outside handing Lori a pill of some sort I quickly look back down at the carrot. "Y/n Rick needs to speak with you" Shane says I fake smile and follow Shane into the house upstairs into a room. I enter and don't see Rick
"Wanna tell me why Dale going around telling people we're a thing" I wanna slit Dale in the throat really bad now. "I-I didn't Shane" his eyes staring back into mine he can tell I was being for real. "Whatever" he still has one pinned to the door. I can tell he's considering what Dale is telling everyone. "Well I wouldn't mind." I don't know if I should be scared of him or? He puts his hand through my hair smiling "I-I'm a virgin" he chuckles "sure" he sees how serious I am.
"You are?" I grew up in a pretty catholic household and when things like sex,kisses and even hugs are forbidden you tend to wanna explore the shit you're not allowed to do. I went to a catholic school when I was younger and there was the occasional finger banging and making out but never actual sex. "At least he didn't hear about the conversation about you killing Otis so we're good." He slams his hand on the wall "no we're not good,he doesn't need to be running his mouth I don't want people to think that I'm nailing you." I chuckle "by people you mean Lori." He clench his jaw let me stop messing with him before he actually kills me. He's drunk obviously I can smell the whiskey coming from his breath "not even a finger or?" He seems so interested in the fact I'm a virgin.
"Well that but nothing else" he chuckles. I can tell this is turning him on I can tell by the way he keeps moving back and forth and moving his pants near his crotch area around. "Uh Shane?"he snaps out of whatever weird daze fantasy world he was in and walks out the door.
Some hours had went by and I grabbed a bucket to head down to the lake to grab some water since our water is still contaminated by that big ass zombie. I see Shane by the lake fishing
I tried to sneakily leave because knowing Shane with the information I know,he might try to throw me in the lake but me being clumsy a tree branch snaps alerting him "who's the- y/n?" I nervously chuckle. "Hey" he sighs "what do you want" he really got into my head about the whole "do you really wanna die a virgin" shit.
"I mean the conversation we had earlier,it was almost like you were considering taking it" he chuckles "listen I'm a little big down there may not be ideal for you first time" I scoff
"I'll believe when I see it" I said grabbing my water bucket and walking off "won't knock it till you try it huh?" I smile "I'll think about it" I smirk and head back to my tent. I can't stop thinking about what's gonna happen am I gonna like it? Am I gonna hate it? I don't know I was super excited though. In the mist of all of that I ended up dozing off to bed without noticing.
I wake up to a note in my tent I read it
"Meet me in my car" I jump in excitement changing into my black leggings and white t shirt and head over to his green suv. I knock on the window he jumps a little but unlocks his door.
"So are we gonna do it in the car" he chuckles
"Sure" he drives off. After we're about 15 minutes away from the farm he pulls over unzipping his pants and revealing a big thick cock. "Oh wow" I said in shock "isn't that gonna hurt?..." he chuckles "I'll go slow with you" he opens up the car door and lower down the back seats waiting for me to come in the back with him. Fuck it at this point. I get up going into the back seat watching him lube up his own penis with his spit I can tell he wanted me to jump in and do it myself but I'm still shocked at the enormous cock I'm staring at. "You just gonna sit there or are you gonna take your pants off?" I snap out of the daze and take my pants off. "You gonna lay down?" I am making this whole experience awkward but I laid down and before I know it I feel it get inserted it and it's not as bad as I thought it was just some pressure here and there.
Minutes went by and the saying "I'll go slow on you" went out the window. He's violently pounding it inside of me "fuck" I moan clenching onto his back. "You want me to cum in you?" I literally have no idea what he means gosh am I that delirious? "Uh I guess s-" it was to late I felt a warm liquid enter my body. I get up wiping his sperm off of my legs. "How was it" he says kissing my shoulders "it wasn't bad at all it was amazing" he smirks and puts his pants back on me doing the same and we head back to the farm.