Chapter One: The Gambit

Y/N was talking to Sara on the yacht. Oliver was below deck doing god knows what. It was a good day, so far no sign of anything going wrong.

   Sara and Y/n where in there bathing suits since them and Oliver were going to swim soon.

   "So what do you have planned for after this trip?" Sara asked Y/N.

   "I'm probably going to make sure my brother isn't hooking up with soom fucking assassin." Oh the irony in that Y/N didn't realize.

  "Oh god that would be a miracle if Tommy somehow didn't die while doing so." Sara said.

   "What will you be doing?" Y/N asked.

    "I'll probably be hanging out with Laurel or something." Sara replied.

  Oliver walked up from below deck. Y/N and Sara were looking at the water.

   "Ready to swim?" Asked Oliver while looking at Sara and Y/N from behind.

  Sara and Y/N turned to him and nodded. Oliver was in shorts and no shirt... Avery was slightly disappointed that he didn't have muscle's but oh well. Oliver walked to the the flat area that is to access the water. He got in the water followed by Sara and Y/N.

  After a little bit they all got out and sat on the pool chairs on the deck. And since Oliver is a playboy he missed Sara and then Y/N. It turned into a three way make out session soon.

   Suddenly there was a loud thunder sound. The kiss broke between the three. All of them looked at where the sound came from.

  "Ah shit, a storm..." Avery mumbled.

   Robert came out from wherever he was and looked at where the storm was.

   Soon enough the waves became bigger. One crashed onto the boat. Then another crashed onto the boat. The boat broke. Y/N, Oliver, and Sara where knocked out. Luckily the pieces of the boat where large enough for all three of 'em.

   Robert pulled Oliver on one piece. Then pulled Y/N on the same piece, since if Y/N died Malcolm would kill him... figuretivly. Then he pulled Sara on the same one.

Hey! Avery Merlyn here!

I don't know where I'm going with this but I hope you like it!

Oh and before I forget, if I don't update a lot it's bc of school and home problems... So I'm sorry if I don't update often.

Пока, хорошего дня и надеюсь, что история вам понравилась!